Update

Options
Hildabean
Hildabean Posts: 71 Member
I am 7 wk post op. Got on the scale this morning and I am down 47lbs. Yeah Me! I am still having a tough time with liquids and protein intake. I have chosen high protein shakes. So that helps but just need to drink. I have been lifted on exercising and can eat a lot more items. I am having a tough time with veggies. I have decided to order It Works Greens chewable to help with the intake of fruit and veggies nutrients. I am also using a chewable Biotin for help with hair, skin and nails. Having trouble getting all my calcium chewable in. They are so chalky. On April 1st is official picture and measurements. My hubby and I started this the day before surgery (Feb 1). We will take pictures and measurements every month during my journey. I am anxiously awaiting this. NSV I bought a new shirt to wear for Easter. I usually bought 24/26. But this shirt is an 18/20. So excited to see results. It is so hard though to get out of the FAT mode on looking at clothing. Also myself.

Replies

• JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Hilda, sounds like you are doing great! You're doing the right things. Remember, life's a journey. Keep taking your vitamins, exercising, and eating right and the weight will take care of itself. You're seeing wonderful results and more are to come!
  • Laurac727
    Laurac727 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome job u r doing so good!
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Great job!