March Veg Out Challenge

Options
1235»

Replies

• jenniferyounginillinois
    Options
    My veggie challenge has turned into a failure. I realize there is still a week left and I could probably get close to 30 veggies in. Still, it didn't turn out like I had hoped. I might have to do another challenge over the summer, once the local farmers' market opens up.
  • beerbikegirl
    beerbikegirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Yeah timing is not ideal for us in the north. Kinda like the annual 30days of biking April challenge. May maybe. April not so much.
  • beerbikegirl
    Options
    I'm at 32 different veggies for the month. Where are you? Only a few more days!q5grm58glw5r.jpg
  • GoodDaytoYou
    GoodDaytoYou Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Go Kim! Great list. I'm getting close but I better hurry, the month is almost over.t96p9n3qsxdm.jpg
  • beerbikegirl
    Options
    That's a great list too RaeAnn! I left off cilantro. I eat it quite frequently. Writing that out, it's amazing how much I incorporate veggies in my day. And how many ways. Sometimes just av ingle veggie like last nights green beans. But usually a mix. ESP when I eat them raw or in a salad. Or soup. Or stir fry.

Oh in Austin the salmon I ordered came with roasted turnips and parsnips. My Bleech and a
    blah comments on my list pretty much summed up my impression. First time.
  • jenniferyounginillinois
    Options
    I'm still stuck at 12 or 13 (since I basically gave up the rest of this month). Bad Jen! It's something I'm going to try again though in the future.

Great job Kim & RaeAnn (love the Breaking Bad notebook - hehehe).
    -