How many lbs left until goal??

Options
leecha2014
leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
Where are you at? How many pounds do you have left to CRUSH!!!

Replies

• leecha2014
    Options
    As of today, I have 53 pounds to reach my goal!!! I am thrilled. When I started last year, I was 92 pounds away. That was depressing and seemed impossible.
    10lbs at a time - since rejoining MFP I've lost over 17lbs which has been WAAYYY quicker than my progress last year.
    I'm doing to, who is with me?? :smiley:
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    I started out at 219. Wanted in the 170's again SOOO badly. 40 pounds to 179. So that was my goal. I'm at 180. And decided no way am i stopping here. I'm resetting my goal and doing it 10 pounds at a time till I get to 149.
  • leecha2014
    Options
    zacksnana wrote: »
    I started out at 219. Wanted in the 170's again SOOO badly. 40 pounds to 179. So that was my goal. I'm at 180. And decided no way am i stopping here. I'm resetting my goal and doing it 10 pounds at a time till I get to 149.

Good for you! Congrats on your success, you are in the homestretch!
  • takeflightwren
    takeflightwren Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Started at 187. Down to 169. Down 18 lbs. Goal to lose another 'quick' 10 lbs in march. Hammer it!!! Happy where I am and trying to keep from getting discouraged at the slowness of it all. Have 40 more to lose.
  • takeflightwren
    takeflightwren Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    leecha2014 wrote: »
    As of today, I have 53 pounds to reach my goal!!! I am thrilled. When I started last year, I was 92 pounds away. That was depressing and seemed impossible.
    10lbs at a time - since rejoining MFP I've lost over 17lbs which has been WAAYYY quicker than my progress last year.

Oh I am!!! Lets get to our goal! Thanks for starting this group. I need to check in more often. I really need the support to get back into it since slipping last week. I did not destroy my loss, just stopped losing - gained just a little back. It's OK....now back to the work of losing - it takes determination, planning, saying NO and being quick with substitutions - other foods or activities instead of the 'little bites' that stalled me last week.
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I have 56 pounds left until I reach my goal. I am still in a state of disbelief that I am actually doing this! When I started in November I had 113 pounds to go. And, I found out early on that 10 pound goals were too big for me. Sometimes my goals are no more than 2 pounds. I am going to try to be at my goal by November 15th of this year. I am going to do it!!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    I have 56 pounds left until I reach my goal. I am still in a state of disbelief that I am actually doing this! When I started in November I had 113 pounds to go. And, I found out early on that 10 pound goals were too big for me. Sometimes my goals are no more than 2 pounds. I am going to try to be at my goal by November 15th of this year. I am going to do it!!

I'm hanging on your coattails. ☺️
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options

Wow, you are so impressive. I started in November as well, but had 80 pounds to lose. Now I'm down to 60. You are amazing! You will do it!
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    HopeToRun wrote: »
    Wow, you are so impressive. I started in November as well, but had 80 pounds to lose. Now I'm down to 60. You are amazing! You will do it!
    Thank you! You will do it, too!
    WE WILL DO IT! WE ARE DOING IT!!

• maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I started at 226 with a goal of 185. I am hovering around 203 (not as strict with my alcohol intake). So about 18 more #s to go. Then I will decide if that is a good place.
  • RunRachelleRun
    Options
    maryjboom wrote: »
    I started at 226 with a goal of 185. I am hovering around 203 (not as strict with my alcohol intake). So about 18 more #s to go. Then I will decide if that is a good place.

Excellent! You are over halfway there then!
  • SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    My original start weight was 220lbs and my goal is 140lbs.
    I started again at 207lbs and I've lost 51lbs so far with 29lbs to go.
    I think I'll change my goal to 133lbs then 126lbs.
  • RunRachelleRun
    Options
    faeriesue1 wrote: »
    My original start weight was 220lbs and my goal is 140lbs.
    I started again at 207lbs and I've lost 51lbs so far with 29lbs to go.
    I think I'll change my goal to 133lbs then 126lbs.

Wow, so impressive! Great work!
  • leecha2014
    Options
    Congrats to everyone!! The accomplishments are so impressive already, hang in there, day by day we are doing this!!!

• Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have about 3 and a half stone let to lose. According to losertown I should be able to reach that my then end of October if I stay below 1300 calories a day and workout at least 3 days a week. Seeing that was a nice little bit of motivation! Today I'm allowing myself the extra chocolate and a roast dinner. I've decided to take the day off calorie counting, but tomorrow is the start of the 30 day no cheat challenge and I intend to stick with it!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I have been yo yo dieting for half my adult life. Gradually getting heavier each time my weight went up.
    Hit 220 early last year. Struggled and lost 14 lbs then joined MFP on 9th January this year at 206.
    My goal is to lose one pound every week in 2015. I have lost 24 lbs to date.
    My final goal is 140, so I have 42 lbs to go.
    The only way is down from here on in.
  • zacksnana
    edited May 2015
    Options
    zacksnana wrote: »

Update: at 173.1. Just a few pounds from 50 lost. I'm thinking I will go to 155 and assess so that's 13 more pounds.
  • leecha2014
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! How exciting @zacksnana look how fast the time has gone. I can't believe this thread started 2 months ago!! 13 to go, amazing!! You crush it girl!!!
  • leecha2014
    Options

Wow, thrilled to say I'm almost down 30 to date! (45) since I started to lose before mfp. I have to say the best feeling is knowing that I'm finally doing it. No longer am I praying , wishing and just talking about it. It's happening and I still can't believe it.
    I truly have to thank all of you for your own focus and determination because you have kept me motivated!!! xo

• zacksnana
    Options

Wow, thrilled to say I'm almost down 30 to date! (45) since I started to lose before mfp. I have to say the best feeling is knowing that I'm finally doing it. No longer am I praying , wishing and just talking about it. It's happening and I still can't believe it.
    I truly have to thank all of you for your own focus and determination because you have kept me motivated!!! xo

Exactly!! I wished and prayed forever!! Great job you are killing it!!