March Morning Coffee and Gratitude List

Options

Replies

• Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Learntolive, that is so exciting to see a new decade!! I hope you make it Tuesday!
  • Rebamae
    Options
    Today, I am grateful to have the sun shining, warmer weather and the birds singing. I am sitting here with the front door open and I dearly love hearing the birds. I guess that is an advantage to being on the farm. :)

Hubby made his Missouri trip safely yesterday. Arrived home about 11:00. Tired boy today :o

He is excited to get the '57 delivered and to get the work done on it.

Happy Sunny Sunday B)
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Grateful for all the great weather here lately.

Reba, the suburbs get their share of the birds. Our neighborhood has lots of evergreens and in the winter the birds flock to those. A symphony most mornings, like today. And it is mating season so is nice to watch the courting rituals. I had to miss all that when working, I am so grateful to be retired.

• mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    So glad to be home after a wonderful weekend in NYC visiting with family. Love to be with them, but there is no place like home! Especially glad to be reunited with our doggies. ~ Kathy
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful to be able to walk 45 minutes without any problems. Joni
  • Rebamae
    Options
    Today I am grateful to be 69 years old. Having death knock on my door twice I am very blessed to be here!!
    I "try" to remember to thank the Lord daily that He chose not to take me either of those times!
  • Wooken3
    Wooken3 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Rebamae wrote: »
    Today I am grateful to be 69 years old.

cute_69th_birthday_gifts_card-r52e08251d5b148c7af82f7207984644b_xvuat_8byvr_324.jpg

• mxchana
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Rebamae!nydkbf7lbxvl.jpg
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!s7hh80bfubb2.png
  • Rebamae
    Options
    Thank you for my birthday wishes. I love them!!
  • sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Oh, belated but well-meaning happy birthday wish @Rebamae‌!
  • bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Belated happy birthday Rebamae.

Today I am grateful I was able to drive and had enough energy to get to town and do some shopping. Even got a pedicure with the best leg massage.
  • learntolive
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday, Rebamae! I'm glad you are still with us. Life threats do give you a new perspective on life don't they?

Today I am grateful my granddaughter came thru her test and biopsy well. Praying the biopsies can give us some answers.
  • mxchana
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sharon, love your "rainbow butterfly unicorn kitten" !

Joni, sending out prayers for your granddaughter's well-being.

As for me, I am grateful to have completed another week of teaching so I can attend to household projects that need to be done ~ Kathy
  • bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that a had a full night's sleep and a short walk this morning.
  • Rebamae
    Options
    I am very thankful for grandchildren. My two Kansas families met last night for dinner. Then the 4 oldest had a sleepover. The 3 year old spent the night with us

Love it!!
  • mxchana
    Options
    Coffee. What would I do without it? Especially on yet another frigid morning. The sun is bright and our fresh coating of snow looks beautiful but - brrrr! It's been in like a lion, out like a lion here in Massachusetts - more snow (albeit not a lot) predicted for this week.

I am especially grateful to be able to hear wonderful concerts - today is one I have been looking forward to for quite a while, The Academy of St. Martin in the Fields at Mechanics Hall here in Worcester. They're doing a couple of Bach's keyboard concerti, and string serenades by Dvořák and Suk. This is going to make for a beautiful afternoon! ~ Kathy
  • Wooken3
    Wooken3 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    So thankful that my daughter, grandson (17) and granddaughter (21) and I was able to spend a long weekend together in California seeing Queensryche at the House of Blues on Friday night. Then a very, very long day Saturday at Disney Land.

Disney Land was bitter sweet as we all started sentences with, “Remember when…” resulting in lots of smiles and tears. I’m so very proud of my daughter and son-in-law for raising two outstanding young adults. Now granted, I might be just a “bit” bias.
    15220_125_120.jpg
  • learntolive
    Options
    Kathy, thank you for the prayers for my granddaughter. Everything looked good in the scan, they did some biopsies, will get results next week I think.

Today I am grateful for my job which allows me to travel. I am taking three of my grandkids to Boston next week for spring break. Last year we went to Williamsburg, Yorktown and Jamestown, VA. I LOVE IT when a plan comes together. The kids really didn't think they would like the trip last year, but were game to go, they loved it. They are so excited about this trip. Two of them are studying American Revolution, they have lists of what they want to see. Joni
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Here's my convertible. It is a Sebring! Frankly, I hate the color, but I got a good deal on it and my other one was totalled. But, when I sit in it, I don't know what color it is! I've had the top down twice so far. (@Rebamae: I'd feel that way about a Corvette, too!)

1oiox97ot7zl.jpg

I'm grateful to have this group to come back to after I went bonkers food-wise the past couple of weeks! Thanks!