Options
    Walk and a woodland hike today 5.65 miles added
    New ttd 107.5 miles
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    scarfe9991 wrote: »
    clepant wrote: »
    Ran my longest distance so far. 10.25 miles and I survived with a cold and bum knee...lol.

Way to go!

I second that!
  • JTH11706
    Options
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    Saturday morning, I rode my bike in support of a local run (paced the 5k, plus cheered on the 1/2 marathoners) for a total of 7.27 miles. Then I went for my last long run before my upcoming 1/2 marathon. 12 mile run plus a mile of walking.

exercise.png

I have run almost 110 miles this month (that's just running, not including warm-up and cool down walking!) and I still have 1 more run scheduled. This from someone who HATED running most of my life! My mind is blown!

Hooray for you! I am so excited about your half marathon. I hope you love it.
  • JTH11706
    Options
    Ok, so maybe you got the theme here. Of course I love all you @ss movers, but I have a special place in my heart for the distance runners. Especially the ones who are trying things they didn't think they could do.

As for me, I got in a 21 mile long run today. It's less than 4 weeks now to my marathon and I hope that's it for the big runs. Through the whole thing I've been afraid to look ahead at the training program for fear I'd be frightened away by how hard it is, but I've made it this far and the taper can't be far now. *crosses fingers and toes* Total for month is 157 and it's all running *wipes sweat from brow* I'm pretty sure that's my high water mark for a month. And I actually skipped a 6 miler because I really needed an extra day off.
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,806 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

3/30

Exercise bike 33.61 miles and walk 1.25 miles

Total 34.86 miles for today

1090.38 miles done and 90.38 miles over goal.... :)
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    vhuber wrote: »

Happy birthday Kar, your desert made my mouth water & I hope you enjoyed every bite! My 56th is on Tuesday & my wish is to have a granddaughter. They were told 5 days & that fifth day is on the 31st. They did not want to know the sex beings they already have two boys. A granddaughter would be sooo nice but if not nana will love them anyway!!!

exercise.png

Thanks, enjoyed every bite and the memory is still fresh.

Any grandbaby yet??

4.1 mile walk today. Took off yesterday and only got in about 3000 steps. I've been on vacation for almost three weeks and have walked every day, so it felt weird to not do it.

exercise.png

• Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

exercise.png

10 miles done
    120 miles total
    Woohoo!!

And yes to OP of that Smores creation ....so worth it!!
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    Well my new bike arrived today. This think is wicked fast. Stupid rain is coming so maybe a shake down ride tomorrow. Got a get to know it ride today.

03/28 - 10.0 miles cycling
    03/29 - 1.0 miles walking
    03/30 - 2.0 miles cycling (road testing my new bike)
    03/30 - 12.0 miles cycling

Total: 233.0 miles

exercise.png

• angelmo8
    angelmo8 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    3/25- 4.2 miles running

exercise.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,356 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    scarfe9991 wrote: »
    clepant wrote: »
    Ran my longest distance so far. 10.25 miles and I survived with a cold and bum knee...lol.

Way to go!

@Scarfe9991: Thanks. Next week is the another big run. One more after that and it is show time.
  • clepant
    Options
    Saturday morning, I rode my bike in support of a local run (paced the 5k, plus cheered on the 1/2 marathoners) for a total of 7.27 miles. Then I went for my last long run before my upcoming 1/2 marathon. 12 mile run plus a mile of walking.

exercise.png

I have run almost 110 miles this month (that's just running, not including warm-up and cool down walking!) and I still have 1 more run scheduled. This from someone who HATED running most of my life! My mind is blown!

@Ceci_O_K: Congrats on another great run. I am just about two weeks behind you. I was the same way...hated running. In 2013 after losing 80 pounds the prior year, I forced myself to start running to see why everyone liked it so much. Now I am doing my first half and have done a couple sprint triathlons as well. I would never have thought I would have this new love hate relationship with it. Hate doing it but love how I feel after I have completed it and miss it like crazy when I don't. Wonder if other runners feel this way.
  • clepant
    Options
    This a rest day for me.
    March 30: 6.5 miles walking
    TTD: 308.7 Miles

exercise.png
  • clepant
    Options
    Well my new bike arrived today. This think is wicked fast. Stupid rain is coming so maybe a shake down ride tomorrow. Got a get to know it ride today.

03/28 - 10.0 miles cycling
    03/29 - 1.0 miles walking
    03/30 - 2.0 miles cycling (road testing my new bike)
    03/30 - 12.0 miles cycling

Total: 233.0 miles

exercise.png

@anaconda469: So glad you like your new bike. It does make a difference when they are lighter and faster.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Lost track. Looking forward to the new challenge in April.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,291 Member
    Options
    Went out walking early this morning because I had a shopping date with my DD who has been working on her dissertation like a mad woman and needed a break. We had a ball!!

Mon - 7.59 miles

exercise.png

Eight miles to go. Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!

Chris
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Yay!!! Nicely done on your 12 and monthly miles! Love love LOVE those long runs! And I was like you, hated running! I just started actually about 2 years ago. That's when I finally was able to run more than 5 minutes straight (never did in high school!) But hated it more before I realized that the long slow ones can be so relaxing!! Can't wait to hear how your half goes for you! :)
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Adding a 3.6 mile walk tonight :)

exercise.png

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Got in 9 on the ex bike before work & 2 on foot this evening with the 3 furries!

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.