New here ladies plz help me x

Options
onlyeli
onlyeli Posts: 6 Member
Hello ladies I'm eli

I'm 22 jus recently got engaged, I have suffered a miscarriage, I am obese, I have pcos, the weight is piling on And THE LIST JUST KEEPS GROWING buttt now it's time to make a change now, I look at myself and I can tell I have let this weight thing go to oooo far.

Please feel free to add me, I love meeting new ppl so we can always chitchat about everything and anything, it would b nice to hv support

Well get adding plz plz

I'm new to this app I've had it but didn't even no there was a community hehehe

Anyway good luck 2 all u sexy ladies xx

Replies

• Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Hi Eli! Welcome to MFP & the group. You will find a lot of support on here so you've come to the right place. Sounds like you're ready to make a change. I recommend logging daily, drinking plenty of water, and doing some form of exercise. Stay the course, and you'll do fine.

Congratulations on getting engaged by the way!
  • onlyeli
    Options
    Thank u so much love, yh I'm definitely ready to make a change as I want to start trying for kids in less than a year, how about ur self r u working towards any goals?
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    My first major goal for this year is to complete a 5K Warrior Dash. It's scheduled for August so I'm just focusing on strengthening/building muscles.
  • kia_runs
    kia_runs Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Thanks for sharing. That's a lot to go through and I am glad you are reaching out for support. I will add you. I post and comment daily. Good luck on your journey. Remember, it is one day at a time. Instead of trying to change it ALL at once, focus on 1-2 things you are do like: reduce your refined sugars (soda, cakes/cookies) and drink more water.
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    SexY_ret1REE57 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    onlyeli wrote: »
    Hello ladies I'm eli

I'm 22 jus recently got engaged, I have suffered a miscarriage, I am obese, I have pcos, the weight is piling on And THE LIST JUST KEEPS GROWING buttt now it's time to make a change now, I look at myself and I can tell I have let this weight thing go to oooo far.

Please feel free to add me, I love meeting new ppl so we can always chitchat about everything and anything, it would b nice to hv support

Well get adding plz plz

Consider yourself added cool chick.
  • Missythebeautiful1
    Options
    Welcome Eli!!!!!! You are added :D
  • onlyeli
    Options
    My first major goal for this year is to complete a 5K Warrior Dash. It's scheduled for August so I'm just focusing on strengthening/building muscles.

Aww u go girl hope it goes well
  • onlyeli
    Options
    kia_runs wrote: »
    Welcome! Thanks for sharing. That's a lot to go through and I am glad you are reaching out for support. I will add you. I post and comment daily. Good luck on your journey. Remember, it is one day at a time. Instead of trying to change it ALL at once, focus on 1-2 things you are do like: reduce your refined sugars (soda, cakes/cookies) and drink more water.

Yh so true babe it's best to cut down, like now instead of 3 spoons of rice I have 1 n more salad..

• onlyeli
    Options
    SassyBMT wrote: »
    onlyeli wrote: »
    Hello ladies I'm eli

Well get adding plz plz

Thanks hunny I've accepted u bbe xx

Consider yourself added cool chick.

• onlyeli
    Options
    Welcome Eli!!!!!! You are added :D

Thank you hunny hun x
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    SexY_ret1REE57 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    How are you holding up onlyeli? You can do it...one step at a time. :wink: