Milestone Day 8! Day 80: 3/31/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
It's milestone day 8! Make sure you weigh in if you haven't done so already!

I hit my goals yesterday, although I did have to shorten my run. I was cramping really badly and had to stop. Hoping my workout today goes smoother.

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. swim & strength

Replies

• NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Burned 332 calories this morning doing 61 minutes of cardio exercises, including walking treadmill gym 3.2. mph -

BREAKFAST (Calories 190) - Plain Chicken (Without Skin), 1.75 oz; Spaghetti Squash 2 oz; Tumaro's Multi Grain Wrap (1),: Seasoned quinoa, tomato & feta cheese, 0.25g; Fat Free Shredded Cheddar, 7 grams

Puts me at (-) 142 heading into mid-morning (snack already planned); Think I’m going to spice up lunch with some bacon if my store carries Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon,2 slices (70 calories) - we'll see.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    All is well around here :) had a killer workout yesterday and my weight is back to "pre-cake" week. Last milestone I totally forgot to check in so today I really have to get on the PC and update everything.
    As usual when the squats go well, the rest of life goes well too :)
    Have a fabulous day everyone!!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Do I have to log in??? Sad day on the scale, up 7 pounds from vacation. :s I will be adjusting my goal weight as I did go too aggressive and will select my maintenance range. My goal weight for the spreadsheet will be the midpoint.
    However, vacation is over and although I gained I did maintain my workouts daily so proud of that. I'm sure I can get where I want to in reasonably quick order. Looking forward to getting back to my normal routines and eating.
    It's a gorgeous day here and will be going for a nice slow run shortly just to be out and breath my Alberta fresh air. :) Today I am supposed to get my new motorcycle delivered, so excited.

Today's goals:
    Run
    Get good healthy food in the house
    Chores
    Get ready for normal routines

Have a great day all!!!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I'm still just maintaining. I guess this challenge is an exercise in maintaining practice, although I hope to lose some for the next two milestones.

Hit my goals yesterday and a good start to today, as my goals are: (1) morning workout (try fasted plus post workout breakfast) [done]; (2) bring lunch [done]; log as perfectly as possible and stay within calories or ideally 100 below (my calories are high at the moment because of playing around with maintenance, but I'm not sure what to put them at yet); (4) and get to bed at a reasonable hour.
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Finally have a loss. Not where I want to be but getting closer.Met all goals yesterday but one. Taking the dogs on a walk. Doing things one handed right now will make walking the dogs hard.Today's goals are to get my steps, stay under calories and drink my water. Hoping after today I can call in the rest of the week. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I can't believe it is milestone 8 already!! Good news, this is the first milestone in a while when I can actually record a loss. Before the weekend I was down 3 lbs, but due to my grandpa being in town for my birthday and not eating that great I put almost half back, but I know I will lose it again before next milestone. I'm not beating myself up over it because I had a great birthday weekend and we did try to get some exercise in, even if I did lose my 87 day logging streak...

Goals for today:
    1. Stay under calories
    2. Drink water
    3. 30 minutes on elliptical
    4. Make oatmeal and lunch for tomorrow

Good luck everyone!!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Danelutza – Congrats on being back to pre-cake!
    And Kenda – maintaining workouts on vacation is a huge accomplishment – I only made it week # 1 and not #2. But I did do a lot of un-tracked walking.
    Lemur – nice job on hitting those goals.
    Justdebbie – If only I could have had my weight loss exactly where I wanted it (LOL);
    krp97 – At least everything was for a good cause…your birthday.

OK – so I did work in 1 slice of turkey bacon for lunch.

Right after I ate, I got a text from my daughter inviting us out for dinner (I know krp97 can relate) so I’ll have to do some calculating.

Sadly, we have a wake for my niece’s husband – he passed this weekend at only 38 y/o.

Hope everyone has a nice evening.

lunch%20wrap_ingred_zpskz9ygqpi.jpg

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Nikonpal that looks so delicious.
    My condolences to your family on your loss, 38 so young to pass on. I was talking to a man today at the grocery store whose wife has terminal cancer, said she beat it once but isn't going to make it this time but she is strong to the end. I would guess maybe 50's. And his sister also had cancer. It made me very grateful for all I have. After seeing the poverty in Mexico and knowing how many people are ill, I am truly blessed. I have my health, wonderful family and everything a person could ask for and more. I need to be more mindful of how lucky I am and treat my body and life like the gift it is.

We are very fortunate and I am also grateful for the wonderful support and new friends I have here in my group as well. <3
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thanks NikonPal, it definitely was a good cause. It was my 18th birthday so I thought it was ok if I went all out. Good luck at dinner tonight! I'm sure you will make good choices.
  • danelutza19
    Options
    My condolences to the entire family NikonPal!
    On a different note, that picture made me drool, it has vitam B ( bacon)!!!
    Kenda, nice to see you're back with great attitude!! I was always of the idea that a vacation should charge your batteries and get you ready to love your regular life! Mission accomplished!!!
    Krp97 Happy belated birthday!!!
    Lemurcat12 I'm more than understanding of your situation. It's ok to take time to decide, experiment, learn and grow. Your path is unique and only you can make it work.
    Justdebbie1 it's great to see you make each day count! Every little thing you do right gets you closer to your dreams!
  • danelutza19
    Options
    I will end with this:z4m6u7hw6t4u.jpg
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Applaud you all
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    The group is public again now.