Weigh In - Week 7

Options
slikorify
slikorify Posts: 130 Member
Hey :)

It's Tuesday again so time for another weigh in thread :P

This will be the 6th week of the challenge so only 6 more to go! Huge well done to everyone that has stuck with this so far. Hopefully we can all keep going until the end and continue to move towards our goals

Been a really busy last few weeks for me so glad I've had this group to keep me motivated when I needed it. Only 2 months left until my summer ball and in those 2 months I have 3 more deadlines and 3 more exams so hopefully being in this group can continue to motivate me :)

-Jamie

Replies

• jasonraygagnon
    jasonraygagnon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Keep me rocking at the same weight :smiley: It's been tough not stepping on the scale, and I'm so tempted every time I walk by it at the gym; just to see what is going on... But I'm going to hold strong for a couple more weeks.

Keep given it hell people!!
  • kewierschke2
    kewierschke2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    164.9=( been so sick and going to work has made it worse. HASN'T seemed to ruin my appetite though, but it never does. Going to doc after work tomorrow if I haven't shaken this fever, been going on since Sunday. Hope everyone else had a good week!
  • Survivorstartingover68
    Options
    220...stayed the same but the home 'gym' seems to be burning way more calories than the gym for me. set it up sat and got 2 good workouts in.

I think we ALL ROCK!!!!!!
  • Rabby14
    Rabby14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
  • turtlesmomma
    turtlesmomma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
  • heidiklyon
    heidiklyon Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    192... Been a bad week with all 3 kids sick, so lots of quick easy meals which means more calories. Luckily all the running around for my sickies kept me from gaining anything. hoping next week is better!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    ACK the batteries in my scale died and they're stupid little disc batteries. Will post as soon as I can!
  • jamiebaldwin_
    jamiebaldwin_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    232 :)
  • TanyaS007
    TanyaS007 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Traveling for work this week. Will post when I get home on Saturday. Regardless of what the scale says, I am proud of my healthier choices this week. I was a little concerned. Fingers crossed that it will pay off.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,105 Member
    Options
    189 - getting the hang of this. Started using a Fitbit this week.
  • sfirman10
    sfirman10 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
  • xtina40
    xtina40 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    221 slow and steady but staying committed and working hard
  • SFDonovan
    SFDonovan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
  • brinigirl
    brinigirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    149! 3lb on! All this yo yo ing is making me dizzy!!!
  • TanyaS007
    TanyaS007 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    164.6 - much better than I expected. :)
  • ekat1234
    ekat1234 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
  • djess050
    djess050 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member