March 31, weekly weigh in

Options
I gained 1.5 pounds last week and am feeling so much better. The only thing left of my cold is my cough which while annoying, is also improving. Even with this weight gain, I'm still under goal weight, so all is good. I hope everyone had a good week.

Replies

• sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Thank heavens you're feeling better and got some of the weight back. That cushion is important.
    Sharon
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't lose anything, but I'm going to keep on keepin' on.
  • bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    During April I was not as successful at staying below my goal weight and went over a few times by as much as 1 1/2 pounds ... thanks to some good times. I may have needed this lesson to find out my old bad eating habits are still with me. Last week I put my calories down again to lose enough to get to the lower end of my goal range. If I lose 2 more pounds I will be happy. Hey, I need to stay fitting into my new wardrobe now!
    Wanda
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost, I seem to be learning maintenance, within .2 lb of my March starting weight.
  • sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Sounds like a little spring fever set in, as so many got housebound by the bad winter.
    I'm getting the comments from people that I don't need to lose more weight, even though all the body fat measurement tests categorize me as borderline or actually obese. Cortisone moved my fat from my neck, thighs, and arms to my waist and this peculiar hump on the inner sides of my knees. I'm going to rely on science (Navy and YMCA measuring tests) to decide when I've reached goal. But secretly... I hope the weight it choses is higher than I'd originally settled on. :wink:
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost, I seem to be learning maintenance, within .2 lb of my March starting weight.

Maybe the scales April Fool joke but I went down today. Almost a lb. at .8. Joke or not that is my new weight :D

• jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Still maintaining my small below goal cushion.....looking forward to some better weather, it is terrible just now and stopped me walking this morning.....which is a very rare occurance!

Jean
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I'm down a full pound so far this month.