Weekly Post - 29/03/ - 04/04/15

Options
2»

Replies

• RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Monday was supposed to be a fast day but I am sick. By the time I got home and started eating, I couldn't stop. I think I ate around 800 calories. Blah! Not going to do 2 more days, so it's just going to have to count. I had to take off work yesterday, and I'm back today. Will try again tomorrow, and see how it goes.
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Finally a fast day! Non-normal work days are throwing me off so still haven't gotten to the forums as much as I want! Just checking in. .8 down last week (any progress is good progress to me haha), so hoping to get back to that again this week. I keep pushing "weight loss" off as a priority to eating (lol), but that just means maintenance is an even bigger part of my focus.

Non-dieting news: Mom has officially decided on retiring at the end of this school year (after trying to stay on the fence as long as possible haha)! Excited to celebrate her transition! I know there is a school system ceremony, at least 1 school retirement party, and then we're planning to have a family picnic party, so would be nice to lose a few more pounds just so I will have more energy to keep up haha!
  • jknight001
    jknight001 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    bburg86 wrote: »
    Good Morning! Monday was supposed to be a fast day but I am sick. By the time I got home and started eating, I couldn't stop. I think I ate around 800 calories. Blah! Not going to do 2 more days, so it's just going to have to count. I had to take off work yesterday, and I'm back today. Will try again tomorrow, and see how it goes.

You got a lot on your plate, girlfriend! Just get well. Fasting will be there when you are ready for it.
  • cal0rina
    cal0rina Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    2nd fast tonight and I know its gonna be busy! Hope everyone else is doing well, happy fasting x
  • iwannabeonthebeach
    iwannabeonthebeach Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yay 2lbs down this week! :p Double my normal loss and only one "official" FD. But on two of my normal non-FD's I had my main meal at lunchtime then either didn't eat at all in the evening or only had a light snack. Maybe that made the difference because everything else was the same. Hmm with muse upon this while I bask in the prospect of all the Easter chocolate that awaits me :p

Have a good day everyone! :)
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Poor bunny B) Nice results!

I'm off work and taking care of my mom's dog. I am doing an at home fast today. After a walk in gale winds and rain, I am slurping on my mid morning coffee and tea. Then off for a shower.

Hope your weather over the easter weekend is better than here!!
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyyy completely smashed my second fast day for the week!!!!!
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    FD#2 and I'm already having my coffee.. I normally don't have ANY calories until dinner time but I'm still battling a pretty horrible cold/chest thing, I just have a much harder time when I'm sick. Highly doubt i'll be losing anything tomorrow, but it's okay.
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Well.....my fast went well until 15h....no longer a fast day, but still quite a bit under TDEE. I think, I'll just stay under my TDEE until Saturday. Next fast won't be plausible until next Thursday. I'll try to get some days of 16:8 in as that helps me stay within my cals.
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I recently weaned myself of my 'coffee flavored cream & sugar'. Now I just have black coffee with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a couple of ice cubes. It's definately not the same, but it isn't bad; even with the cinnamon it's less than 5 calories for a cup. Hope you feel better soon bburg86!
  • cal0rina
    Options
    2 fasts done, not going to meet my tdee today, just not hungry. Making a batch of chicken veg miso soup to get me through the rest of my night shifts, the house stinks of garlic :D my OH asks if everything I make has to have garlic?
    Er, yes!
  • iwannabeonthebeach
    iwannabeonthebeach Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    (\-/)
    (='.'=)
    (")-(")o

Happy Easter to the best group on MFP!! Hope you all have a good long weekend!
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    Options
    (\-/)
    (='.'=)
    (")-(")o

Happy Easter to the best group on MFP!! Hope you all have a good long weekend!

That's so cool
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Well, I screwed up last night. I had extra TDEE to blow, so thought I'd enjoy a glass of wine. Turns out I drank almost the whole bottle, roughly 700 cals. I see it this AM on the scale. No sneaking any Cadbury eggs for me this weekend :(
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    Options
    Meh tomorrow is a new day. Don't stress about it too much!
  • cal0rina
    Options
    Take away curry for tea last night, full tdee but worth it. Baked a low fat strudel cake for work tonight, precut it and at 150cals a slice I can still do a fast day, o:)