FIRBIT One night wrist band

Options
Rebamae
Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
ok. I know this is a dumb question but---how do I use the Fitbit One with the wrist band. Do I take the One out of the burgundy case or does it stay in. Also how does it fit in the wrist band.
Then how does the wrist band stay on??
Thank you for your help

Replies

• NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Yes, take it out of the case. Slip it through the slit in the wristband so that the display can be seen through the mesh. Wrap the wrist band around your wrist and the weak hook and loop will sort of hold it there. Then, sometime in the middle of the night, it will fall off (if you're anything like me).

Or, if you're like me, and like to wear long sleeves at night, then you can do what I did and leave it in the case and clip it to the end of the sleeve.

Maybe other people have mastered the One wristband better than I ever did and can give better advice.
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Thank you for replying as those were the problems I am having.
  • annziexo
    annziexo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I mastered how to use the Fitbit wristband however apparently I don't like to wear it in my sleep as I would wake up and it would be on the other side of my bed!

Instead I bought a sports wristband with a zip approx. 2$ (Apparently usually used for keeping safe things such as keys and credit cards in when going for a run?) That stays better on my wrist and alot more comfortable! Don't even notice it there. :smiley: And I don't get worried about losing it in the middle of the night.
  • Matt7181
    Matt7181 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How many of you have had step counts way off? Out of 10,000 steps mine is off 2700. Is this normal? I walk on a treadmill at 3.4 mph. 120 steps a minute for 5 miles. When complete the Fitbit only had only 7300 steps.
  • NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Matt7181 wrote: »
    How many of you have had step counts way off? Out of 10,000 steps mine is off 2700. Is this normal? I walk on a treadmill at 3.4 mph. 120 steps a minute for 5 miles. When complete the Fitbit only had only 7300 steps.

Which FitBit? Where were you wearing it? If it was on your wrist (Flex, Charge, Charge HR, Surge), did you hold on to a handrail at any time while on the treadmill? Is it possible that you took fewer, longer steps?

Missing a few steps is normal (~10%). Missing 27% is too much. Whenever I've tested my Charge HR (and before that, my One) by counting my steps it has been pretty darn close. Except when I'm pushing a shopping cart and wearing my Charge HR on my wrist. Then it misses a lot.

You might need to contact FitBit support.