Time to take care of me....

Options
Hello! I just turned 47. I have not taken very good care of myself since my separation 2 years ago, and I have shared custody of my 6-yr-old. Could use some friends for support and motivation. Would like to look good in a bathing suit this summer....get rid of the many wobbly bits... :)

Replies

• Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Sending a FR. I know how you feeling with the separation and stress. I let myself go for a while after mine. You can get back on top.
  • tonihunter945
    tonihunter945 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just turned 47. I have not taken very good care of myself since my separation 2 years ago, and I have shared custody of my 6-yr-old. Could use some friends for support and motivation. Would like to look good in a bathing suit this summer....get rid of the many wobbly bits... :)

• mstgriffin10
    mstgriffin10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello beach body. ... Well let's get started on us some me time .... <3B) we all need it
  • teresanesselrode2015
    teresanesselrode2015 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Me too! I haven't wore a 2 pc since i was 24 and had my first kid lol but honestly i wld just be happy feeling better about myself, looking for more friends to help motivate☺
  • LKMatlock
    Options
    It is time for me. 5 kids, left behind pregnancy weight.....time to get in shape. I've lost 18 pounds so far, would still like to loose another 40+
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! anyone can add me/