Fitbit not transferring exercise calories to MFP

Options
snickerscharlie
snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
I noticed the Fitbit site was down off-and-on today. It's now back up, and I finally got it to sync and download my steps, but I notice that those exercise calories earned are no longer being transferred to MFP.

Anyone else having this issue? Ideas?

Replies

• thorsonej
    thorsonej Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same thing here.
  • jcox147125
    jcox147125 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Having the same issue here! Really hoping its resolved soon!
  • beachmom01
    beachmom01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes, same here. My husband is having the same issue wih his too.
  • snickerscharlie
    Options
    Well they say misery loves company. ;)

Aside from the calories earned that got transferred over this morning, it looks like I've been sitting on my butt all day!
  • snickerscharlie
    Options
    The cyber-gods must've heard me. MFP just updated my fitbit data. :)
  • NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    At least it isn't just me, although mine is only a little behind at this point. Still, I knew something wasn't right when FitBit was projecting more remaining calories for me than MFP. Normally, it's the other way around. Since the FitBit site has been flaky for me today, I'm guessing it is on their end.
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    yes me too
  • HeidiHoMom
    Options
    Is anyone else seeing their adjustments show up?? I still don't have mine showing up.
  • NancyN795
    Options
    Mine is fine now. It was just a little glitchy for me that one day and even then it eventually caught up.
  • pmcogs
    pmcogs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HeidiHoMom wrote: »
    Is anyone else seeing their adjustments show up?? I still don't have mine showing up.

• pvd12
    pvd12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For me still having sync issues.... Steps recorded but no calorie adjustment... Must be Easter!
  • photonik13
    photonik13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Question related to this. I can see my exercise calories burned with FitBit in my diary on MFP but it doesn't show up on the news feed of how many cals I burned today. Anyone else have the same issue or know how to get it to show?
  • HeidiHoMom
    Options
    Mine doesn't show up in the newsfeed but I think that's because it would keep changing throughout the day as you move.

The only way I can get my steps to show up in MFP is by unlinking and relinking...this is super annoying to have to do several times a day.
  • NancyN795
    Options
    photonik13 wrote: »
    Question related to this. I can see my exercise calories burned with FitBit in my diary on MFP but it doesn't show up on the news feed of how many cals I burned today. Anyone else have the same issue or know how to get it to show?

You have to do a manual status update if you want it to show up in your news feed.
  • karichelle82
    karichelle82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My steps aren't even showing up unless I disconnect and reconnect my FitBit, and then it's a one-time snapshot from the time I reconnected it. :-\
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    photonik13 wrote: »

Not an issue - it's not supposed to, because it's not a manually entered workout.

Also, might read the FAQ in the stickies for this group - those are NOT your exercise calories anyway.
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Same here. Having to disconnect and reconnect everytime I want them to sync since the update.
  • HeidiHoMom
    Options
    okay I figured out how to fix it! You have to unlink it, then go to the fitbit dashboard settings and you have to revoke access to MFP there and then wait 15 minutes, then go back to MFP and relink them.

I did that and it has been working fine now
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    HeidiHoMom wrote: »
    okay I figured out how to fix it! You have to unlink it, then go to the fitbit dashboard settings and you have to revoke access to MFP there and then wait 15 minutes, then go back to MFP and relink them.

I did that and it has been working fine now

I think that has sorted it. Thank you!