Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

what type of low cal drinks do you consume?

Other than water or diet soda (a no no) what type a low or no calorie drinks get you through the day. When water gets boring? I've been drinking unsweet tea and black coffee since I have recently squashed my diet coke habit.

Replies

• kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    I put a little Mio in water or I infuse it with fruit or cucumbers.
  • sarabclaypole
    sarabclaypole Posts: 74 Member
    I drink a raspberry herbal tea which is a blend of green and black tea. 5 calories a cup! Then I add mango aloe juice
  • MountainMaggie
    MountainMaggie Posts: 104 Member
    I drink V8, low sodium. I used to hate it, but I made myself drink it a few times and now I love it, especially before a run. They make the somewhat higher calorie fruit flavored ones too of you can't stomach the vegetable juice.
  • PamClark
    PamClark Posts: 2
    I drink Good Earth Sweet&Spicy herbal and black tea. It is so good! I also drink lemon water.
  • starfish235
    starfish235 Posts: 129 Member
    Lemon or lime slices in your water makes a nice change.
  • I really enjoy a hot cup of mint tea. Or water w/ fresh squeezed lemon juice on a hot day. I have also put strawberries and grapes in my water. Awesome flavor!
  • kpw818
    kpw818 Posts: 113 Member
    I like hot tea. I have switched to black tea with a bit of almond milk in the afternoons (over coffee). I also like herbal teas in the evenings. I'm always cold, so I like having a hot drink pretty much all day :)
  • Jax_30
    Jax_30 Posts: 22 Member
    Green tea,,, the health benefits are amazing,,, if that gets boring add lemon or a fruit tea bag in with it... :)
  • nifftD
    nifftD Posts: 7 Member
    I have just discovered Iced Green Tea. I sometimes add stevia. Serve on ice. Easy to make. Green tea is suppose to help burn fat or increase metabolism (I cannot recall which one). It is a nice change :p
  • banishthebuldge
    banishthebuldge Posts: 14 Member
    water with mio. LOVE IT! it makes me enjoy drinking water so that i can get in at least 8 cups/day. i hardly want anything else these days. and there are so many flavors to choose from.
  • ActiveApril
    ActiveApril Posts: 73 Member
    PamClark wrote: »
    I drink Good Earth Sweet&Spicy herbal and black tea. It is so good! I also drink lemon water.

That Sweet & Spicy tea is marvelous - very savory!

Another thing I've discovered is Match green tea - supposed to have a lot of health benefits and is also pretty good!

• Jacqueline_Conley
    Jacqueline_Conley Posts: 26 Member
    lipton sparkling tea is AWESOME. only 70 calories and its so delicious! If you into tea I would totally suggest teavana it helps curve my cravings
  • bettieb1988
    bettieb1988 Posts: 122 Member
    This sint probably the "healthiest" but it is low sugar and low cal. I drink sugar Free redbulls about once or twice a day and theres only 10 calories in an 8ounce.
  • kristenveganvixen
    kristenveganvixen Posts: 87 Member
    Yogi teas especially the choco flavour

• juliev1121
    juliev1121 Posts: 19 Member
    Coconut Water and Aloe Water, and tons of herbal teas cooled.
  • Solamer
    Solamer Posts: 67 Member
    tea, iced coffee, sugar-free redbull, jones zilch vanilla bean soda
  • shl000
    shl000 Posts: 9 Member
    Barley tea, coffee, green tea, lemon water, kombucha. Vodka soda.
  • SmellyHippy
    SmellyHippy Posts: 47 Member
    I know everyone tells me I shouldn't and that its worse than normal soda but I drink diet mt. dews several times a week.
  • smilelaughlove17
    smilelaughlove17 Posts: 134 Member
    I know everyone tells me I shouldn't and that its worse than normal soda but I drink diet mt. dews several times a week.
    I have to say, me too about DT mtn dew. I also add flavor to water or have unsweetened ice tea.
  • AlliChenko
    AlliChenko Posts: 1 Member
    Yogi teas especially the choco flavour

I love Yogi teas also! The Blueberry Green Tea, Eqyptian Licorice, and Bedtime are my favorites!! Also I like to use the generic version on Crystal Light to flavor my waters from time to time.