60 POUNDS CRUSHED!!!!

Options
leecha2014
leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
Seriously that is a small child?! Way to go!!!! Is this goal for you??!!! Share your success!!!!

Replies

• goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I hit this huge milestone today! I am not even sure what to say... I am happy with myself, but still very nervous and cautious about all of this. I have a constant fear that I am going to fail, or that I am going to wake up from this 'dream'.
    One thing I know for sure is that if I can do it.....ANYBODY CAN DO IT!!!
  • mp216y
    mp216y Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Way to go great job!
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Wahoo! That is a huge milestone. You sure are crushing it!
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    I hit this huge milestone today! I am not even sure what to say... I am happy with myself, but still very nervous and cautious about all of this. I have a constant fear that I am going to fail, or that I am going to wake up from this 'dream'.
    WOW!!!!!!!! Super super fantastic!!!!!!! You are a total ROCKSTAR!!!
  • leecha2014
    Options

You totally are crushing it!!!!! Way to go!! This is reality my friend, you are doing it!
  • deniztuzu2
    deniztuzu2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have passed the 60 lbs lost mark too, I'll keep on going though, still some road to cover.
  • leecha2014
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Way to go @deniztuzu2 !!!!!
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    deniztuzu2 wrote: »
    I have passed the 60 lbs lost mark too, I'll keep on going though, still some road to cover.

Wow super job!!!'
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    deniztuzu2 wrote: »

Way to go!! It feels good doesn't it? I hope to see you reach your goal! Maybe we will be hanging out in the 70 pounds lost thread before long!