I'm back and serious this time need new mfp friends!

Options
Hey I've had this account for years and have never stuck it out. Now I'm mentally prepared to start my journey! I'm trying to lose about 125lbs overall. My small goals are to lose 8-10lbs a month. Add me I'm in need of mfp sistas lol

Replies

• Merme17
    Merme17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Merme and its nice to meet you!! I am getting serious now with My Fitness Pal and what I call a lifestyle (not a diet) change. I would love to stay in touch with you during this process. Maybe we can help each other make a big difference.
  • blackgirlfit
    blackgirlfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Request sent !
  • FitFoodzilla
    FitFoodzilla Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request!
  • tyfrei10
    tyfrei10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sending a request!
  • leabirmingham
    Options
    My name is Lea. Feel free to add me. I'm logging daily. Losing 35 lbs.
  • lulola954
    lulola954 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting back on MFP, add me! I just had a baby and need to lose 25 lbs
  • thaises
    thaises Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a few years and fall off and on as well. Joined with my family and they too fell off. Looking to add more friends to help me stay accountable. Looking to lose about 20lbs. Some of it is baby weight. Just had a baby 2 1/2 years ago (ha ha). Feel free to add me. :)
  • 4evermotivated
    4evermotivated Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • Susan5314
    Susan5314 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have been on mfp for years too and I am back. I plan to make it work this time!
  • staylorim
    staylorim Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sending request now. Need to lost 40 lbs and could use all the help and support I can get.
  • Joyamj
    Joyamj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Also recently back in the game! Yes!!
  • LovelyRosie
    LovelyRosie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm back in the game as well and looking to give and receive support. I'd like to start with losing 2 inches from my waist (roughly 20lbs) because my family history with diabetes and heart disease. I'm also hoping to turn fat into muscles and relax more! Let's help each other.
  • shatay40
    shatay40 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • wwDiva10
    wwDiva10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Angela. I'm trying to lose 35 lbs myself, but it gets real tough at times. On my journey to lose 25 lbs. I'll send you a friend request
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm Bonita. I sent a request