Looking for Workout and accountability partner

Options
FLfitguy
FLfitguy Posts: 22 Member
I'm a happily married successful businessman who has been using myfitnesspal a couple of years. I wondered if it would be more interesting if I could interact with other members and maybe chat occasionally. I lost 17 pounds and now have put on 8 lbs of muscle and feel better (and look better, I think) than I have I years. Send me a message to let me know how to connect.

Replies

• FLfitguy
    FLfitguy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    By the way that torso on my photo is my idealized self I use for motivation. Do you use things to help you visualize your ideal?
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    I sure do. Sofia Loren in a gold dress in the movie "Houseboat' and Nigella Lawson at her current weight. While I would love to be lanky and willowy, although I am tall, I am just not drawn that way. Have to work with the structure I was given and make it the best I possibly can. That is a good torso to visualize. I am sure you'll achieve it...
  • uptoyoufitness
    uptoyoufitness Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do use things to help me to visualize my ideal outer self. It would be how I would like to look when Hugh Jackman comes to pick me up for our first date! I have to be Hugh-fit! My husband of 26 years tells me to keep working at it and he'll get the door when the bell rings! Oh well, I'll take any support I can get! We can do this!