Need buddies

Options

Replies

• fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hello all....Fat 41 yr old Yorkshire man here...got 2 or 3 stone to lose and a life of neglect to change.....feel free to add me for some fun and straight talking...
  • Lukdbestucan16
    Lukdbestucan16 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Anyone in London.add me please.I want to start this health journey with some buddies
  • mt8998
    mt8998 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    gougougirl wrote: »
    Anyone in London.add me please.I want to start this health journey with some buddies

Hey fellow Londoner here, I've sent you a friend request
  • KirstieBill
    KirstieBill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Have sent you a request. Be nice to have some buddies to help me reach my goals and chat with others along the way! If anyone wants to send a request too it would be nice.
  • ChelleBelle2708
    ChelleBelle2708 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm from Essex, and work in London. Anyone, please add me if you would like to be friends!
    I've been on MFP a couple of weeks now, and looking to lose some weight I put on after having my Thyroid removed two years ago. Hoping to trim off at least 9kgs, and tone up a bit.
    I have just started Couch25K which I'm addicted too now, and bought a FitBit Charge HR, which i'm also addicted too!!! lol x
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, always happy to give and get more support and motivation, feel free to add me!
  • vickiestanleyx
    Options
    mel1954 wrote: »
    Have been struggling trying to get back on track for a while now, looking for some buddies so we can help each other on the way.

Hi there in the same boat; just today pushed myself to get to that gym and totally enjoyed it....power over the mind lol
  • vickiestanleyx
    Options
    Hi! Have sent you a request. Be nice to have some buddies to help me reach my goals and chat with others along the way! If anyone wants to send a request too it would be nice.

Hi there just sent your a friend request.
  • vickiestanleyx
    Options
    Hi Mel. I've sent you a friend request but everyone else - feel free to add me!

Added you - hope that is ok
  • csman49
    csman49 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm from Essex, and work in London. Anyone, please add me if you would like to be friends!
    I've been on MFP a couple of weeks now, and looking to lose some weight I put on after having my Thyroid removed two years ago. Hoping to trim off at least 9kgs, and tone up a bit.
    I have just started Couch25K which I'm addicted too now, and bought a FitBit Charge HR, which i'm also addicted too!!! lol x

Also live Essex/work London! Hi!
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    feel free to add - Birmingham :p
  • stevenrobinsonsr1989
    Options
    add me if you want would be good to chat about things that worked for you also anyone from surrey or west sussex?
  • SimplyDetermind87
    Options
    I'm new to this too from London feel free to add me xx
  • scary_mary73
    scary_mary73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP trying to get lose weight and get fit again, feel free to add me :)
  • BuckyArden33
    BuckyArden33 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    the more buddys the better it is with this app. always someone to push that motivation. send a friend request. that goes to everyone :D
  • VicBurrows1
    VicBurrows1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just started on here yesterday. 3st ish to lose so got a long journey ahead of me. All friends welcome :smile:
  • ChelleBelle2708
    ChelleBelle2708 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi all... Just sent a few friend requests!!!
  • jambo27061965
    jambo27061965 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hiya folks I'm jim from dundee 49 using this app successfully training hard not eating as well as I could be great to chat with folk from UK doing fitness and so so eating lol please add me as a friend
  • slimmingfairy
    slimmingfairy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    I am Lisa, 31 from west mids (originally from St albans)
    Most days this feels like a never ending battle and I could do with any support you can give me! Totally willing to do the same in return!
    If anyone can give me a virtual kick up the bum each morning that would be amazing lol xxx
  • Incy_Wincy
    Incy_Wincy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :smile: I could do with a few more friends too - am sending some requests but my laptop's being daft, so please feel free to add me! I'm in Wiltshire. Happy Day all!