I want some vegan friends!

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Trish and I've been vegan for about 10 months but vegetarian for 8 years prior. I'm 21 and a student in university. I'm the vice-pres of our animal rights group here on campus as well. I'd love to have some more vegan friends on here, so please add me if you'd like :D

Replies

• dgkt
    dgkt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan for 3 months and before that I was vegetarian for a year. I'm 26 & log most days. Let's be friends!
  • SecretZombie
    SecretZombie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am just starting out on MFP again, and I would love more vegan friends. Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • happyvegan410
    happyvegan410 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've been a veggie for 29 years and a vegan for 25. Feel free to add me!
  • Lowell_Zapata
    Lowell_Zapata Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I too am a new vegan (2 months)..My 9-year old converted me!
  • xbecauseican
    xbecauseican Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New vegan here! Vegetarian for 1.5 years & vegan about 5 months (though still working on staying vegan when I go out to eat). I could use more vegan friends and motivation! :D
  • happyvegan410
    happyvegan410 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I too am a new vegan (2 months)..My 9-year old converted me!
    Ha! ,That's great!
  • teenytinii
    teenytinii Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I would love more vegan friends.. I have been vegan for two years now (this may!)
  • CharlieRhys95
    CharlieRhys95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been a vegan for three years and a vegetarian for ten years before that! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • DrFruity
    DrFruity Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Raw till 4pm Vegan here! Fill free to add me ☺️
  • jessypug
    jessypug Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm vegan too, anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm Vegan and I will be one year Vegan on the 16th April.....feel free to add me! Infact anyone can add me :smiley:
  • alanlmarshall
    alanlmarshall Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'm a long time vegan, feel free to add me.
  • Neyllogem
    Neyllogem Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for 4 years and newly vegan with over 100 lbs to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • reklawn
    reklawn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • SunwardStitches
    SunwardStitches Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian for 7 years and have cycled through eating vegan off and on the whole time. I've been almost 100% vegan for the last year. Would love friends and encouragement!
  • Vixenmd1
    Vixenmd1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Vegan for 25 years (17 and I am now 42) Working on dropping the 50lbs I am above goal ( goal I hit in/08 then stayed fir awhile) any of feel free to add me.
  • nc603
    nc603 Posts: 17
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for 3 years and vegan for 1 1/2 years. I had 103 lbs to lose total, have lost 56 lbs so far.

Anyone please feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • jfp420
    jfp420 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm vegetarian but working towards becoming vegan. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • SaradeWaal
    SaradeWaal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm a vegetarian for 12 years and álmost vegan since half a year. More than 20 pounds overweight, but my weight has been steady since I turned vegan (that is already something for me :p )
    Anyone please feel free to add me!
  • jocelynkyork
    jocelynkyork Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! Vegetarian for 6 years and became vegan 3 1/2 years ago. Would never go back!

Aside from the ethical aspects, I love that when I get into a bingey junk food phase, I only gain half the weight I did before vegan. Hah! Now working on cutting out those phases completely and getting fit for the first time in my life, hoping to lose 50lbs and gain muscle and stamina. I want to be able to run a half-marathon by fall. So far, I can jog almost 2 miles without walking.

I live in Vermont and would love some vegan fitness buddies up here or in the NE area.

Anyone feel free to add me - I love having healthy vegan friends all over the world!