Newbie here!!

Options
Hello!!! I am a 49 yo grandma who needs to lose a pesky 30lbs. I crave sugar like a crack addict. Especially being menopausal. I look forward to reading and learning from everyone's posts!!! Feel free to add me!!

Replies

• jean_garci24
    jean_garci24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Norma Jean and I need to lose a total of 135lbs to be where I want to be. I am also hoping to learn off of all of you!!!
  • azjoec
    azjoec Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Joe and I would like to lose 80 pounds. I look forward to meeting others that have similar goals.
  • TheGaudyMagpie
    TheGaudyMagpie Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura. I'm 47 and have post-menopausal hormone levels. I'm on HRT. I don't have sugar cravings at all but I'm not losing weight despite an increase in activity and watching what I eat. I've read that we need to watch carbs after meno, so that's my next step. My preliminary goal is 25 lbs with 10 more after, if I can do it. Feel free to add me.
  • trl2550
    trl2550 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi also a newbie. Trying to hold off being 47 in a couple months. Also a sweets addict. This last year has been horrible!! I gain and gain and never lose. Need to lose 40 pounds and it seems impossible.
  • carlafoxx314
    carlafoxx314 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Carla and I'm here for support because I need to loose at least 175 lbs to be healthier. I've struggled with being overweight all of my life and for the first time I'm determined to loose this weight!