Need some Motivation Ladies? Here's my story

my name is Dee and I began this challenge unmotivated disgusted with my body and not being quite able to start this journey. from a woman who was always the gym rat throughout the eighties and nineties. At 60 years old i now find myself overweight due to quite a few factors including medication issues. young at heart and old in body well you need to know that it may take a while as it did a week for me to understand that it was absolutely necessary to exercise each and every day as well as follow your diet plan. I have not yet lost a pound but I have lost an inch or two around my waist because my pants are getting looser. I am grateful to Karen for introducing this challenge because it was exactly what I needed to get started on this journey. I am now feeling excited knowing that as the weeks go by I will feel and look better. Hang in there ladies!!

Replies

• getfitwithkaren
    getfitwithkaren Posts: 24 Member
    edited April 2015
    OMG Dee, thanks for sharing your story. Sounds like the bug has finally got you. I figured it had because you are texting me almost daily now to meet up with you for a walk or for some gym time together. You've been consistently ON it! My schedule opens up a little next week and I look forward to meeting up with you for a good walk. Again, thank you for reaching out to help motivate the others. Your story helps others to stay on the path and teach them that it WILL get easier and soon will actually be fun!