Zero Carb Experiment

Options
Twibbly
Twibbly Posts: 1,065 Member
I figure some of y'all might be interested in following her progress: http://eatfatlosefatblog.com/zero-carb-diet-experiment-days-1-through-4/

Replies

• Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Please keep posting these updates.... Interesting reading...thanks
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Is this someone on here? I think I recognize this person from a question over at reddit. Don't know if they're active on MFP though.
  • tmdalton849
    tmdalton849 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    this is very intriguing to me.
  • Twibbly
    Options
    FIT_Goat wrote: »
    Is this someone on here? I think I recognize this person from a question over at reddit. Don't know if they're active on MFP though.

It's Kim Knoch, don't know if she's active anywhere.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    I know 100% for sure she's active on reddit (and which account). I am sure she's active on FB as well (under various accounts). I was just wondering if she was one of us here.
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about the 0 carb plan, could someone who has experience tell me what the benefits are? How does it differ from just going below 50 g a day? Also I've seen some people mention they don't eat veggies and I was wondering why.

I hope my questions don't offend anyone, I'm really just curious
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Stbarber1 wrote: »
    I'm curious about the 0 carb plan, could someone who has experience tell me what the benefits are? How does it differ from just going below 50 g a day? Also I've seen some people mention they don't eat veggies and I was wondering why.

There have been a few threads on here lately about it. Go through pages 1-3 or so on the full list of discussions ("All Discussions") and you should find a couple, and they already answer your questions.
  • Twibbly
    Options
    Dragonwolf wrote: »

There have been a few threads on here lately about it. Go through pages 1-3 or so on the full list of discussions ("All Discussions") and you should find a couple, and they already answer your questions.

They were involved in one of the other discussions, so I think their questions were answered. I just brought up this thread from last week.
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Twibbly wrote: »

They were involved in one of the other discussions, so I think their questions were answered. I just brought up this thread from last week.

Damn the thread necromancy! *shakes fist*
  • Twibbly
    Options
    Damn the thread necromancy! *shakes fist*

At least I didn't let it decay and get all nasty first!
  • Twibbly
    Options
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Twibbly! I have, almost, reached this level too. I feel the benefits have been outstanding also!