Feeling Motivated!

Options
bailj67
bailj67 Posts: 13 Member
Hello. To be honest I had a lazy winter and put on 15lbs. I lost 45lbs 2 ½ years ago in just 90 days and kept it off but I started snacking more over the winter and put some of it back on. NO MORE!! Haha I turn 48 this summer and I'm not going back to where I was so I am motivated to get back to my goal weight. Kick starting it with a two day cleanse (no not the poopy kind lol). Hope everyone is feeling the "spring" weather and looking forward to hitting their goals!

Replies

• ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya sister!! I have gained about 5 lbs over the winter but I'm hovering at about the same weight for the [past 4 months. I don't question why... snacks, homebrew, wine, late night meals, etc. It's no mystery. With the awesome weather we're starting to get here in Indiana I'm feeling much better about my efforts. Hope you are too. :smiley:
  • trl2550
    trl2550 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Had a horrible year putting on weight and I am done with it! I don't want to buy new clothes, I want to fit into the smaller clothes I already own! I'll be 47 in June and I cannot keep going in this direction! Committed!