Down 10 pounds by June

Options

Replies

• NAG110664
    NAG110664 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have been logging my meals and exercise since January of this year, started at 147, got down to 141 within several months and am now back up to 144, kind of discouraged and in a bad rut, I am 5' 7 and would like to get down to the mid to upper 130's. I refuse to give up........so I am shooting for a 10 pound lose by June including the 3 pounds I have already lost.........so 7 more to go, wish me luck.
  • DucksandOranges
    DucksandOranges Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" about 134 at the moment. My weight is usually ~132-133. I'd just like to get to about 129. Not that many lbs, but a big difference for me! Its usually very difficult for me to stay below that 132 number.
  • Lmans77
    Lmans77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10 as well. I am 5' 1.5". Currently about 128.5. Going on a beach vacation on 6/8. I'll take anything below 120! But I am working with weights, because really I know that's how I will look better, regardless of what the scale says.
  • katiejuanitaellis
    katiejuanitaellis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello lovely folks. I also have the same goal, to lose 10lbs by June! I'm 5'9 and 163lbs - I'd really like to be confident this summer and proud of my healthy body. Please feel free to add me so we can encourage each other to achieve!
  • bintie
    bintie Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 13 by June. I'm 5'8 and slowly crept up to 149 somehow. How does this happen?? (I know, I know. I do love my cookies :smile: ) I was at 136 for many years and it felt good to me.
    I also hope losing a few pounds will let me run faster. I have a goal of a 60-minute 10k! Let's do this!!
  • lhomstad
    lhomstad Posts: 2
    Options
    My son is 16 and SKINNY. He needs to gain weight, so I need self control to not eat his food.
  • jenniferwinchester22
    Options
    My scale is going the wrong way. It is time to stop it. I am 5'7 and 148. I want to get down 10-15 pounds.
  • BillyJeAn12
    Options
    I 5'5" and trying to loose 10 to 20 lbs I could use so help with motivation. Struggling with it at times especially at that time of the month. Any advice or help would be great friend me please.
  • ohabib
    ohabib Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm all in for this! I recently lost 5lbs and would like to get rid of some of the remaining weight in time for my trip to FL! :)

Height: 5'4"
    CW:124
    GW: 116 (or at least 124lbs and toned...)
  • sukid88
    sukid88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 120 lbs and would like to lose 10 pounds by summer. Well that's the goal, but I'm not sure if I could lose that much in 2 months. I started out at 174 pounds have have lost about 54 pounds so far. Here's to the last 10!
  • blucas2013
    blucas2013 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the loose 10 lbs by June camp. I'm 5'5" and 153...will be 143 by June. Feel free to add me.:)
  • skyyco
    skyyco Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When I first started back in may I weighed 130. I was getting married in September and I too wanted to get down to 115-118. Which I did. I was strict with my meals, prepping and what not and ran outside in the heat pretty much everyday. But now I'm back up to 127 and looking to lose that 10 again and tone up! I'm 5'1" also.

We got this!!
  • calibeachbum2
    calibeachbum2 Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am trying to lose the last 10 for a trip in the beg of June. I have lost 20lbs since Jan1st. Started at 165 and the scale teeters between 142-145. Goal is 135.
  • michellefinn133
    michellefinn133 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 5'4" and 151lb. Have spent the past year losing and gaining the same few pounds, ultimately getting nowhere! My lowest weight was 137lb so I've gained quite a bit. Want to get down to 133, so have got 18lb to lose, but 10 by June sounds like a good focus for now :-)
  • aloha_miche
    aloha_miche Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in to be an accountability buddy! 5"9' 155 but my ideal is 140. I've been exercising and counting my calories for SO long but I don't seem to be making progress. I'm determined to have my best body this summer. Let's do this!!
  • KSTexans
    KSTexans Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I recently joined. I have the similar goals (I'm 5'5", 136, I want to be 125). The first 10 was shed with Barre, cardio and diet tracking. The next 10 will be like taking a time machine back 10 years. Feel free to add me...we can push each other.
  • 4Me_Jen
    4Me_Jen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 10 before a cruise...I'm in.
  • Samma6652
    Samma6652 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in, Ladies. I successfully dropped 10 lbs for a March Challenge annnnd haven't lost much since. I am 5'10 at the starting weight (in October), my heaviest, 188. By St. Patty's day i was 170. Huge accomplishment but I want to get down to 150...baby steps. I need motivation, positive energy and tips. We can do it ladies!
  • sdowneyrn
    sdowneyrn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Need some shaming to reach my goal of 128 by June and ultimately 120 by November. Current weight is 138!! Pushing through the prednisone weight gain and polymyalgia rheumatica!!! Our cruises are my incentive this year!
  • claris917
    claris917 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey there. For the longest time my body has been stuck at 122lbs. In 2013 i was at 136 then drop to 122. And its frustrating cause i cant seem to lose the few pounds left.

One thing worked for me and it doesnt need calorie count. Its called Carb cycling which is convenient and easier. I suggest u try carb cycling for a week. I lost 2lbs in an week (while eating 3meals and 2 snacks, 3hrs workout a wk). Then it goes on. I went as low as 107lbs. I gained some weight last xmas but now.im back on track. :)