Need buddies

Options

Replies

• bunsen_honeydew
    bunsen_honeydew Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just returned from an absence and found all my old friends here have mostly stopped logging in. New ones welcome! My diary is open to friends, the last few days are off as I was messing around with the meal titles but should be accurate from now on.
  • plantboy2
    plantboy2 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Happy for anyone to friend and I'll be supportive. Unless you're weird, and then I'll ditch your *kitten* ;0)
  • daz2270
    daz2270 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Having a "re-boot". Lost 21 lbs last summer and then fell back in to bad habits and put most back on. Have been back on mfp almost a week now and determined to stick with it this time. Could do with some friends to spur each other on. Feel free to add me.
  • RichardCClayborough
    Options
    Hi all, I've been using MFP for 56 days now and thought I could do this on my own been doing well but now finding it hard to stay on track. Need friends to keep me inline. My doctor started me on this due to health problems and since my life was pretty much stationary suggested (ordered) I use this app to help with my weight loss and to be more active. I started walking to work and back and going for walks on weekend and feeling much better for it however I still have a way to go to reach that IBW. Feel free to send me a friends request God knows I need them.
  • charley_pop
    charley_pop Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello, Feel free to add me! I'm 32 from Buckinghamshire. I have around 2 stone to lose...though focusing more on a smaller clothes size (!) and fitness. :D
  • misssmaria
    misssmaria Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    added :)
  • Sarahkgale
    Sarahkgale Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends on here to show some support
  • katielauren95
    katielauren95 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm fairly new been doing MFP for 2 weeks now dieting and exercising 3/4 times a week I'm 70kg and 5ft 5

• BuckyArden33
    BuckyArden33 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    add away people
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the UK, but enjoy all from friend's from the UK. Feel free to add me.
  • CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP but not dieting. I live in Suffolk but I am a Londoner. I need support feel free to add me.
  • xxtonixx87
    xxtonixx87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone add me too :)
  • eyley
    eyley Posts: 95 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Yorkshire lad invading the North East currently. Feel free to add me too - Open diary and cheeky banter a plenty. :)

I've added a bunch of you wonderful people...
  • MarissaEgham
    MarissaEgham Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. :)
  • pompey_chimes
    pompey_chimes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add away :)
  • blaugeist
    blaugeist Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    skippetdog wrote: »
    Hi there! I've been on mfp since January and added a lot of people at the start of the year but recently they've been dropping like flies and no longer logging in! I have an open diary and will add any UKers :)

• blaugeist
    blaugeist Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've just started using mfp and would like some help .....just need to drop 7 pounds
  • Lisajhartshorn
    Lisajhartshorn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more UK friends to support on our weight loss journeys so please add or accept me!
  • ladylocolisa
    ladylocolisa Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Would be great to support each other. Im from Southampton and am looking to loose a couple of stone. I did well last year and have had a struggle to get back on it ... But I'm here :) Feel free to add me!

• tomlewis1982
    tomlewis1982 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the Birmingham area feel free to add me