Milestone 9 - Day 90: 4/10/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
Good morning! Don't forget to weigh in for Milestone 90 if you haven't already.

I was very happy to wake up to a whoosh on the scale this morning. Down 1.4lbs since yesterday! I only have 1.4lbs to go to hit my goal for this challenge.

I hit my goals yesterday. Running was tough since I had to resort to the treadmill. Ugh.

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. Swim!

Replies

• danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    I'm so so happy today :) !!!! After the last three days with bad knee pain at rest, I was seriously sad and depressed. I love to squat heavy, and just thinking that I might have to give that up made me sick. I was going to rest my legs and not work them much, but once I got to the gym I couldn't help myself. I had to squat just to be sure about what was causing my knee pain. Hurray!!! The squats were not to blame!!! I'm feeling way better today and the knee pain is mostly gone :)
    As far as milestone 9, I'm still doing my little experiment with high calories and no scale for 2 weeks so our final milestone will be my official weigh-in day.
    I want to congratulate each and everyone of you for being part of the group and working daily on becoming the best version of yourselfs!!!! Congratulations!!!!
    Have a fabulous day and chill the champagne, in 10 days we will have something great to celebrate!!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Woooo SingRunTing..your scale has been whooshing down consistently, way to go.

Did pretty good yesterday, a little over on calories but not much. Finally the Spartan race was announced and opened for our area and I am now registered for that and my son is going to come along too! He's never did anything like this but he's going to give it a try with his old mom and her friends lol He can be our muscle.

It was a gorgeous warm day +18c so I got to ride my new motorcycle for the first time. 20 yrs since I have ridden so big day for me complete with big goofy grin after B)

Today's goals:
    eat balanced and try to stay within calories
    5k walk/jog (treadmill ugh) - complete
    water
    supper out with my son

Have a super Friday everyone!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have struggled this challenge. My weight goes down then right back up. I have lost the motivation that I had for the first 6 months of my weight loss journey. Hoping that on the summer challenge I will find my motivation again. I must say that I have for the most part resisted all the candy that my husband has brought into the house. I haven't eaten any yet, but the urge is still there and well as the candy.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Great news, danelutza19! My scale decided that it's batteries should die today, so I'll have to deal with that over the weekend. I'm sure there was no surprising move down, though--I'm clearly maintaining with what I've been doing, which is okay but makes me feel as if I'm not participating in the challenge properly.

I was happy with my workouts yesterday and got to bed early as planned, but woke up ridiculously early and could not get back to sleep, so didn't get as good a night's rest as planned, oh well. Happy today, anyway. Hamstrings are super tired/a little sore, so I think I'm going to try to swim as my main exercise, but it will partially depend on how the evening looks.

With respect to snacking, my will power has been gradually returning, which is nice.
  • awhitley
    awhitley Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I didn't meet my yoga goal yesterday, but everything else I met. I ended up getting home later than I had planned so I just decided to take my tired self to bed. I am out of the house again this evening so another night of no walking. Not sure about the yoga yet as I am not sure when I will make it home...I am seriously ready for the weekend!

Today's goals
    1. Drink 48 oz water
    2. Stay under my calories
    3. Day 4 ab/push up challenge
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    One of the 100 Days - Sequel graduate will win a T-Shirt prize. On the last day of this competition, every member can vote for any one graduate that they want to have the T-Shirt on a special thread. I won't be voting.

The summer edition will have three T-shirt gifts for graduates. The prizes will be again based on voting by members.
  • nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I haven't written in for a while. I've been struggling to keep up with this challenge. I am losing weight, just at a snails pace! Like -1lb every 3-4 weeks. I am going to decrease my food intake a bit and make sure to do all of my workouts and really put in the effort and hopefully this will make it happen. I realize I also got lazy in logging things, like logging them the next day and forgetting things that I ate. I'm going to try and be more on top of that. Hopefully I can make the scale drop by the next milestone!

New Daily Goals:
    1) 10,000 steps/day
    2) Meet My Protein Goals
    3) Eat a little less
    4) Work out a little more