Why isn't the scale moving?

Options
2»

Replies

• paultassy
    paultassy Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    The scale still isn't moving. I'm at a deficit every single day, eating mostly clean with much less carbs than before, plus going to crossfit 4-5 times a week. I'm just gonna give up on weighing. I'm loving the contouring I am seeing and that's enough
  • learning2fly4
    learning2fly4 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Agree with everything above. one thing to add maybe take a step back and look to make sure with the amount of workouts you arent eating too few calories - believe me i have some weight to lose, but i was inadvertently eating way to little even though it was mostly clean good food. Now that im eating enough, 2lbs fell off and a bunch of inches too. Just took resetting macros/calorie intake.
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Are you doing anything else for cardio or just CrossFit? Try adding in some running, cycling (*or spin), swimming, etc. Sometimes, the extra cardio can help out or give that extra "kick" to get you to where you want to be.

*Also, pay close attention to your nutrition . . . Carbs and Fats are needed in your diet - just need to choose the right ones.

Good Luck !!
  • beesingh
    beesingh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have had the same problem not lost an ounce since joining but my body shape is changing and I am gaining muscle. We have just started a fat losschallenge at our Box and we have reviewed our eating habits and supplements. I have made big changes in my carb, fat and protein ratios and I hope that will reduce my body fat and show off my muscles :wink: We had to take a before photo front and side view, I was totally grossed out as I never view myself in a full length mirror and although I would consider myself fit my middle is a bit of a water bed :blush: It is my target in 8 weeks to start shedding fat and find my abs which are definitely buried deep lol
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    ^that is the proper attitude to have. It will take time, but you'll get there.