Fantastic!! Keep up the good work!
  • freedomfighter1
    freedomfighter1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Well done
  • seaghdha1072
    seaghdha1072 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! Thanks for sharing.
  • pcoppock
    pcoppock Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    What amazing progress!
  • jamezln
    jamezln Posts: 182 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Thanks again. I went to a theme park today and was actually able to ride certain rides, and ride other rides comfortably. Amazed at how the little things actually make a big difference.
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to a theme park in nearly ten years! I hope to get out to one this year and ride the rides again!
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    jamezln wrote: »
    Thanks again. I went to a theme park today and was actually able to ride certain rides, and ride other rides comfortably. Amazed at how the little things actually make a big difference.

This makes me so HAPPY!!!! I had surgery less than a week ago, my fiance' is scheduled for May 11 and our honeymoon is in Disney in November - he refused to even try some rides last time for fear he wouldn't fit - a big kid at heart I could see the crushed expression in his face...we are taking those parks this November!!!
  • jamezln
    jamezln Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    [quote

This makes me so HAPPY!!!! I had surgery less than a week ago, my fiance' is scheduled for May 11 and our honeymoon is in Disney in November - he refused to even try some rides last time for fear he wouldn't fit - a big kid at heart I could see the crushed expression in his face...we are taking those parks this November!!![/quote]

Yea it had been exceptionally painful to watch my kids, 10 and 6 pretty much have to ride everything with their mom. I had to tell them I couldn't fit. Yesterday was a remarkable day full of joy, fun, and smiles all around. You guys will have a blast.
    I rode the "Fury" at Carowinds here in NC. Supposedly the latest Amd greatest, but riding a real roller coaster with my 6 year old and hearing her screams of joy and excitement....WOW! It was so contagious. So glad I was with her for her first time on that. Missed so many others. BUT NOT ANYMORE!

• joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Memory building was a big driver of my decision it's all about living isn't it ;) congrats on making a great new memory! I can't wait for my own!
  • imboswell
    imboswell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Good job.