Inspire the Newbie!

Options
2»

Replies

• Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    ^^^thanks, @DaivaSimone & I agree, @psych101 is an inspiration!
  • indianarose2
    indianarose2 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your pics!! Awesome transformations!! Questions for sumiblue:
    1. What changes did you make to your intake? What do you think happened? My intake has been calc'd @ 1350....
    2. Do you work out barefooted? I do so that I can feel the ground better! I figure any athletic shoe wouldn't offer much in the way of protection anyway!
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I increased my calories to 1350 from 1200. I am 46, 5'2". Pretty much as soon as I raised my calories I dropped weight/inches. I'm in the process of raising them again. I've been eating 1500, then 1700 without gaining weight. I do work out barefoot. I work out at home.
  • CHSegl
    CHSegl Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Way to go Sumiblue and Psych!
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm also a newbie and will be starting this program tomorrow. I was doing NROL4W and did have success with it, but I want to try StrongLifts due to the simplicity. The less I have to think about and keep track of, the more likely I'll be to succeed.
  • Gumbie7
    Gumbie7 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks so much everyone! Amazing and well done! I hope to have my own success photos to post in the future.
  • jontucc
    jontucc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Amazing pics! I started about 3 weeks ago.
    Starting with light weights bc I am not very strong. Looking forward to getting to know everyone better. I have a long way to go.

• Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    A piece of inspiration I have for you is that, after 7 weeks I can squat 100lbs, bench 70lbs and deal lift 145. I am so happy!!!