Weekly Warrior Mini Goal Challenge 04/12 - 4/18 (2015)

Options
Hearts_2015
Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your short term goals.

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.
2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.
3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! B)<3

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGUgq1-7_PkmPOmUGabe9K5R8bA2bANWtPgEtNVIChMl4s80BF

Freedom-Quotes-56.jpg

• Hearts_2015
    Options

Weekly Goals

Remain Binge Free - continue steering clear from trigger foods.
    10:30 pm in bed -

Keeping it simple this week as my first goal is my main focus.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyRHkmT7B8Olimdpu6VHj7NxmZ2Hi9WQXuTHQkpdlufC70FYZ-
  • Hearts_2015
    edited April 2015
    Options
    <3 Welcome to a brand new week my Beautiful Strong Women Warriors! <3

This is going to be a fabulous weekend for all of us... now let's get BUSY!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdCfKPt6RhhvBDUA9Op6Du5dDLAgD5VXeQPg5KmYaoZDlX23z_Mw
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Great goals Hearts. Keeping things simple is sometimes best.
  • la_nanita
    Options
    My goals for the week.

1. Walk at least 30 mins everyday. 1/7. Went for a 4 mile walk today.
    2. Drink 64oz of water everyday. 0/7
    3. Log all my food everyday. 0/7

I am aiming for daily goals this time around. I have 7lbs to lose in 2.5weeks and need to get my butt in gear. I am also not drinking alcohol and trying not to eat carbs past 5pm.

Have a great week warriors!!
  • Hearts_2015
    Options

Sunday check-in

Binge Free - Day 14!
    Sa = 10:32 pm in bed -

• amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hearts, you are doing extremely well with your NOT binge eating goal. Keep shooting for it because you are showing yourself it is possible and you can do this. This is one of the things you never used to mention. What helped you open up some? I know that's hard for you. Everyone here only wants the best for you. You were strong to start talking about your binge eating. Good for you for being brave.
  • amy_kee
    Options
    Reading the 1st photo lines, some freedom can come from withing and helps a lot of people when it comes that way. There are still situations that some people live with that are not about to have freedom in their lives because of what things go on in some homes. This is true and so very real. A lot of people that get abused over and over don't know or understand freedom. The next abuse it going to happen at any time,...very unpredictible. So, not everyone is able to enjoy feeling free from within. Many people are controlled and dominated and their abuser rules on what they are free to do, which isn't much. For some people, freedom is not in their comprehension and they can't even relate to what freedom means. There are people that deal with a whole lot in life that is hidden from others. You never know how bad off it is for some people. They are usually conditioned and "know" not to speak a word of what goes on. Just some very real things I though I wanted to put in here.
  • amy_kee
    Options
    Maybe we should all take note from Hearts and make simple goals that we actually feel motivated to do. It would be much more successful for everyone, instead of having a couple of goals you might make and have the rest of your goals unattained for the week. Hearts has a lot of determination now and a binge problem is a very hard problem. That makes Hearts' progress even more fantastic. Why don't we go for goals we are motivated to achieve--in our own heads. We all know what they are. There's not much use in listing goals you have no action plan to achieve, have a time frame to do them in, and ones you just wish you could do. A lot of wishing got us all to wanting to be thin, but, we kept eating. Wishing is one thing, but well thought out plans and serious commitment in our own heads is what it takes.
  • Crystallee145
    Crystallee145 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My Weekly Goals

1 ~ Do not snack after dinner ~ this is where I end up binging.
    2 ~ Workout T, Th, Fr, Sat
    3 ~ Log everything

• Hearts_2015
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Weekly Goals

Remain Binge Free - continue steering clear from trigger foods.
    10:30 pm in bed -

Monday check-in

Binge Free - Day 15!
    Sa = 10:32 pm in bed -
    Su = 10:45pm

• la_nanita
    Options
    Happy Monday warriors. Well got two of my three goals today. The water just did not work out for me. Will keep trying tomorrow.

My goals for the week.

1. Walk at least 30 mins everyday. 2/7. Went for a 30 min walk today with the dog.
    2. Drink 64oz of water everyday. 1/7
    3. Log all my food everyday. 2/7
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hello all!
    I thought I added my goals earlier.
    Here we go a new week! But keeping my goals the same.
    1. Follow the workout schedule for DVD series
    2. Check in everyday with the mini goals group
    3. 10:30 bed time
    4. 5 green days

5. Weekend goal - no neglecting MFP

Hugs to you all!
  • forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies,
    Have a great week. I am going to be quiet this week as our work is hosting a national conference so I will be tied up. I am rooting all of you on. I will check in at the end of the week.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Good morning ladies,
    Have a great week. I am going to be quiet this week as our work is hosting a national conference so I will be tied up. I am rooting all of you on. I will check in at the end of the week.

<3
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    amy_kee wrote: »
    Hearts, you are doing extremely well with your NOT binge eating goal. Keep shooting for it because you are showing yourself it is possible and you can do this. This is one of the things you never used to mention. What helped you open up some? I know that's hard for you. Everyone here only wants the best for you. You were strong to start talking about your binge eating. Good for you for being brave.

Thanks Amy :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    amy_kee wrote: »
    Reading the 1st photo lines, some freedom can come from withing and helps a lot of people when it comes that way. There are still situations that some people live with that are not about to have freedom in their lives because of what things go on in some homes. This is true and so very real. A lot of people that get abused over and over don't know or understand freedom. The next abuse it going to happen at any time,...very unpredictible. So, not everyone is able to enjoy feeling free from within. Many people are controlled and dominated and their abuser rules on what they are free to do, which isn't much. For some people, freedom is not in their comprehension and they can't even relate to what freedom means. There are people that deal with a whole lot in life that is hidden from others. You never know how bad off it is for some people. They are usually conditioned and "know" not to speak a word of what goes on. Just some very real things I though I wanted to put in here.

Yes, I agree freedom can mean many things to many ppl.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    la_nanita wrote: »
    Great goals Hearts. Keeping things simple is sometimes best.

Thanks <3 , for me that's what I can handle right now. My focus is on breaking habits and creating new ones regarding the way I eat. As I feel stronger I'll enter the gym back into my list of goals.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    MAK_01 wrote: »
    Hello all!
    I thought I added my goals earlier.
    Here we go a new week! But keeping my goals the same.
    1. Follow the workout schedule for DVD series
    2. Check in everyday with the mini goals group
    3. 10:30 bed time
    4. 5 green days

5. Weekend goal - no neglecting MFP

Hugs to you all!

You did good last week on the weekend check in...I know this week will also be fabulous for you Meg! <3
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    My Weekly Goals

1 ~ Do not snack after dinner ~ this is where I end up binging.
    2 ~ Workout T, Th, Fr, Sat
    3 ~ Log everything

Nice set of goals you've got this week Crystal :)
This discussion has been closed.