Down 1.5 lbs. :smiley:
  • galaxyeyed
    galaxyeyed Posts: 98 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    4/6: 147.6
    4/13: 145.2
    Change: -2.4

It was a good week! I'm down more than I was expecting since I didn't have much time to workout, so I'm pretty happy. Planning on getting back to working out this week, and I started C25k today! Looking forward to another good week :smiley:
  • groovigyrl
    groovigyrl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Down 2 lbs.
  • ThePinkPanther83
    ThePinkPanther83 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    April 6: 233.2
    April 13: 229.4

I managed a 3.8lb Loss despite giving myself a bit of a cheat day (Saturday) though I did more or less stick to my calorie limit food wise (unfortunately not so much drink wise if you get my meaning lol) so I believe I would have lost more if I'd stuck to my calorie limit better. It was only my first week so I do plan on trying to regulate my weekend diet, it's harder since I'm not at work burning major calories, I'm mostly home spending time with my husband and son on the weekends. I'll just need a weekend meal plan or something. It was only week one, hopefully week two will yield better results, though I'm pretty happy with this weeks results as well! :D
  • LJFJ
    LJFJ Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 191.6 this morning (yes, I'll take all the tenths I can get ;) ). Almost breaking the 190 mark! Long way to go, but I can do it with all the help on MFP.

Thank you!

Linda
  • LJFJ
    LJFJ Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Oops... I started the challenge at 199.8.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm down 1.5 from last week!
    LW: 168
    CW: 166.5

This loss was after a 2 week stall so hopefully will continue. working hard this week to make healthy choices.

I can't access the spreadsheet as I'm away from home and my phone app doesn't support. I'll update Tuesday when I get home to my laptop.
  • evolution328
    evolution328 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    4/6 : 147
    4/13 : 144.4

down 2.6lbs so far, 17.4 to go
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    April 6: 151
    April 13: 150

14 pounds to my mini-goal, 20 (?) to end goal.
  • aim2dream2013
    aim2dream2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lost 4 lbs.
    Likely water weight and easter candy disappearing but I'm happy :)
  • carissa_sawyer97
    carissa_sawyer97 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Start Weight (4/6): 126.5
    Current Weight (4/13): 118
    Goal Weight: 110
    8.5 pounds down! :smile:
  • aliciawb130
    aliciawb130 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Week 1 = 162.5
    Week 2 = 162.0
  • summmermaria
    summmermaria Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    week 1 - 164
    week 2 - 162.2

1.8 pounds down so far
  • jsadqi
    jsadqi Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Down 1.5!!!!
  • jsadqi
    jsadqi Posts: 31 Member
    Options
  • kathy2614
    kathy2614 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Can't understand it. I have been sticking to 1200 calories a day. I have gone to zumba 3x this week. I have walked 3 miles. I have gone to a toning class. and I only lost .4 lb. Any suggestions?

I also have been drinking my water. But exercising like crazy. I need motivation.
  • aleesha9109
    aleesha9109 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Lw: 178
    CW: 176
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    4/6: 246
    4/13: 245

One birthday dinner (w/ cake) and two schmoozing dinners with business clients. Plus wife is sick so we've had to rely on fast food more than we'd like. Still lost a pound. I'll call that a 'win'.
  • Fizzgig168
    Fizzgig168 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    @aleesha9109 There are a number of reasons your loss could be slow right now. For one thing, if you are working out very hard (good for you!) you'll be putting on some muscle as you lose fat, and muscle weighs significantly more than fat, so the results won't show the same on the scale. Try focusing on other things instead. How do you feel? How do your clothes fit? Have you taken your measurements lately? Those things will show you progress when your scale sometimes doesn't. It's also possible, though, that your body is just taking a little while to really "get in the groove," as it were. I've been doing this health and fitness thing for a LONG time, and I've seen a lot of fluctuating patterns in how bodies change and lose weight. Sometimes, it just takes a little while to get the ball rolling. As hard as it is, try to focus on things other than the scale to keep your motivation up. If you keep going, you WILL lose the weight and have the body you want! :)
This discussion has been closed.