what type of low cal drinks do you consume?

Options
Other than water or diet soda (a no no) what type a low or no calorie drinks get you through the day. When water gets boring? I've been drinking unsweet tea and black coffee since I have recently squashed my diet coke habit.

Replies

• kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    I put a little Mio in water or I infuse it with fruit or cucumbers.
  • sarabclaypole
    sarabclaypole Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I drink a raspberry herbal tea which is a blend of green and black tea. 5 calories a cup! Then I add mango aloe juice
  • MountainMaggie
    MountainMaggie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I drink V8, low sodium. I used to hate it, but I made myself drink it a few times and now I love it, especially before a run. They make the somewhat higher calorie fruit flavored ones too of you can't stomach the vegetable juice.
  • PamClark
    PamClark Posts: 2
    Options
    I drink Good Earth Sweet&Spicy herbal and black tea. It is so good! I also drink lemon water.
  • starfish235
    starfish235 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Lemon or lime slices in your water makes a nice change.
  • pandagurl53
    Options
    I really enjoy a hot cup of mint tea. Or water w/ fresh squeezed lemon juice on a hot day. I have also put strawberries and grapes in my water. Awesome flavor!
  • kpw818
    kpw818 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I like hot tea. I have switched to black tea with a bit of almond milk in the afternoons (over coffee). I also like herbal teas in the evenings. I'm always cold, so I like having a hot drink pretty much all day :)
  • Jax_30
    Jax_30 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Green tea,,, the health benefits are amazing,,, if that gets boring add lemon or a fruit tea bag in with it... :)
  • nifftD
    nifftD Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have just discovered Iced Green Tea. I sometimes add stevia. Serve on ice. Easy to make. Green tea is suppose to help burn fat or increase metabolism (I cannot recall which one). It is a nice change :p
  • banishthebuldge
    banishthebuldge Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    water with mio. LOVE IT! it makes me enjoy drinking water so that i can get in at least 8 cups/day. i hardly want anything else these days. and there are so many flavors to choose from.
  • ActiveApril
    ActiveApril Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    PamClark wrote: »
    I drink Good Earth Sweet&Spicy herbal and black tea. It is so good! I also drink lemon water.

That Sweet & Spicy tea is marvelous - very savory!

Another thing I've discovered is Match green tea - supposed to have a lot of health benefits and is also pretty good!

• Jacqueline_Conley
    Jacqueline_Conley Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    lipton sparkling tea is AWESOME. only 70 calories and its so delicious! If you into tea I would totally suggest teavana it helps curve my cravings
  • bettieb1988
    bettieb1988 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    This sint probably the "healthiest" but it is low sugar and low cal. I drink sugar Free redbulls about once or twice a day and theres only 10 calories in an 8ounce.
  • kristenveganvixen
    kristenveganvixen Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yogi teas especially the choco flavour

• juliev1121
    juliev1121 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Coconut Water and Aloe Water, and tons of herbal teas cooled.
  • Solamer
    Solamer Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    tea, iced coffee, sugar-free redbull, jones zilch vanilla bean soda
  • shl000
    shl000 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Barley tea, coffee, green tea, lemon water, kombucha. Vodka soda.
  • SmellyHippy
    SmellyHippy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I know everyone tells me I shouldn't and that its worse than normal soda but I drink diet mt. dews several times a week.
  • smilelaughlove17
    smilelaughlove17 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I know everyone tells me I shouldn't and that its worse than normal soda but I drink diet mt. dews several times a week.
    I have to say, me too about DT mtn dew. I also add flavor to water or have unsweetened ice tea.
  • AlliChenko
    AlliChenko Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yogi teas especially the choco flavour

I love Yogi teas also! The Blueberry Green Tea, Eqyptian Licorice, and Bedtime are my favorites!! Also I like to use the generic version on Crystal Light to flavor my waters from time to time.