Five month pics

mae7365
mae7365 Posts: 66 Member
I've been beating myself up over my eating habits the past week, so I decided to take a 5 month post-op picture to remind myself of how much I've accomplished. 56 pounds lighter, 3 times a week at the gym, no medications needed and people don't recognize me at the grocery store. NSV's all the way!!
v8894oo6hiav.jpg

Replies

• lorilbuckner1
    lorilbuckner1 Posts: 172 Member
    Congratulations!! You are doing fabulous!! No one is perfect we all make lousy food choices now and then.. Regroup Restart and move forward!! Be kind to yourself!
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Looking great! One of the important things that I work on is to keep the self-awareness, but lose the self-beating. It allows for knowing you need to tighten things up without the bad feelings that are self-inflicted.

I try to treat myself as I would someone on here who tells a tale of a few poor choices. I would never talk to one of you as I would to myself. I'm not completely able to do it, but I am a whole lot better than I was. Persistence over perfection!

Rob
  • DJRonnieLINY
    DJRonnieLINY Posts: 475 Member
    very well done!
  • jamezln
    jamezln Posts: 182 Member
    Great job!
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Way to go! :) You're looking great!
  • readallday
    readallday Posts: 173 Member
    Great progress and I like the idea of the photos to help focus on what you've accomplished so far!!
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    OMGosh! Look at you! Looking fantastic! You all are so inspiring for us newbies!
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    You look amazing. Down right amazing.
  • ac7nj
    ac7nj Posts: 266 Member
    You are looking great keep doing what you have been.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Looking great! You SHOULD be proud of yourself!