Finally back and have a lot to lose!

Options
BWA468
BWA468 Posts: 101 Member
Hi all! I am back here after 2 years. At that time I had lost 18kg in 4 months and was doing so well. For some reason I missed a day here and there and eventually didnt track at all. Now I have put it ALL back on and a little bit more :( I tried doing a low carb diet but found it VERY hard sticking to it. Tracking my calories is so much easier! I hate the feeling of having to buy plus size clothes (buying size 20 at the moment - the biggest I have ever bought!). I know I can lose the weight (or at least get to a more comfortable size). I have tried to do this without adding friends but that's when I get off track so if anybody would like to add me? I also give a lot of support. Have a great Easter everybody! :)

Replies

• Dizzzlel
    Dizzzlel Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me. I'm a kiwi in the South Island, been on here for about 8 months and find it a very useful tool, and at times a challenging environment.
  • eviebee03
    eviebee03 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey dodge! Feel free to add or msg me. Im at a 14.8kg loss at the mo... i too had lost alot of weight then put it all back on n more to end up at 107.8kgs... not fun! Im down to a big 16, but still have all my old clothes. Im too scared to get rid of them! Im trying to find a way to lose n keep it off!