Looking for a fitness partner

Options
I am looking for someone to motivate and someone to help motivate me to healthy weight loss. I am currently 5'5" and 157 lbs. My goal is to lose 10-15 lbs by end of summer. Anyone out there

Replies

• jaxz88
    jaxz88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey you sound just like me!
  • coachcynthiagl
    coachcynthiagl Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I am looking for the same...I need to maintain my weight but would like to loose 2-4%% BF by June 15th.
  • CarolynInDC
    CarolynInDC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm looking to get down to 138 as soon as healthfully possible, as well as lose 4-6%BF. Trying to ensure I get 4-5 days a week exercise. Feel free to reach out and add me. What workouts/exercise plan are you following?

I'm doing IF (intermittent fasting... I only eat from noon to 8pm) with cardio/bootcamp for working out. It worked for a while, and then of course family visited for the past week and so the diet/exercise plan went to *kitten*. But I'm back, and more determined than before.
  • SmellyHippy
    SmellyHippy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 156. I'm trying to lose 10-15 lbs by the end of summer. Probably 10, because I'm in denial about how much my ideal weight should be. I just started and don't have any friends on here yet. Please feel free to add me.
  • FitWithVic
    FitWithVic Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 5ft 6, 140lb and I'm looking to lower my body fat to improve my stomach as that's my problem area after losing 6 stone and having my daughter (although is 3 next week). I work out with Jillian Micheals at home and try and run/cycle at the weekends and keep active during the day. I'm on mfp every day and have an open food diary, I follow IIFYM way of eating and the current combo I'm doing I'm managing to lose body fat and a bit of weight eating net 1800 calories a day. Add me if you want to get more active on your news feed :)