Sneak Peek

Options
Julie20fan
Julie20fan Posts: 361 Member
I am going to share something I do not share with many. I was really struggling many years ago and honestly did not know where I fit in. I had just gone through a bitter divorce and wanted to get away from it all so I moved myself and my two kids to NC to get a fresh start. I felt the only way for me to move past this is to make a change and that is exactly what I did. I knew that for me to be a better me I needed to focus on my physical and mental health. This is where Beachbody entered my life. I began using my first Beachbody program called Turbofire and was immediately hooked. I signed up as a coach only for the discount. It wasn't until people were asking about my results that I considered coaching full time. I absolutely love what I do. I love to share in the wins as well as the losses. I love to see people's lives change. How crazy is that? SO here is the BIG questions.

Which appeals to you most:
1) Taking financially guilt free trips with your spouse/significant other.
2) Still in workout clothes and working from home.
3) Getting to spend time with your kiddos in the middle of the day just because.
4) Having an incredible team to support you and to bond with.
5) Any combo or all of the above!!!

Because here's the scoop: Starting on Monday I will be hosting a private 'What Is Coaching?' group here on Facebook with my UH-MAZING team! There are no strings attached, no obligations, but just an opportunity for you to see what it REALLY is that I do behind the scenes on a daily basis and why I am so in love with this lifestyle.

If you would like to join this event. Simply click the link below to join.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1419305778385653/

Replies

• catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I joined...not sure why, as I am certainly far away from being a coach! But am in!
  • Julie20fan
    Julie20fan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hey Nancy~

I need you to add me as a friend on FB because I don't see where you joined the group. Also, no need to worry about this group. The great thing about this group is for the purposes of you taking a look at what we do. So you can be a fly on the wall. If you have questions then you are more than welcome to ask in the group. Here is my link to my FB page.
    https://www.facebook.com/julie.gonzalez.1042

What is your link so I can look you up?
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request on FB..so if that works! I am off to Dubai for a few days...have a hair dresser there that I go to. I will be taking my ipad and will be on the net from there.Have a great day/night!!