Massages!

Options
Julie20fan
Julie20fan Posts: 361 Member
Do you go once a month and get a massage? For me, I have too. My body is so sore that it relieves the pressure that I am feeling most of the time in my back. Today is no different. I am supposed to be getting one on Saturday, but I believe I am going to have to go sooner. My back is killing me and I need some relief.

What do you do to help with your soreness?

Replies

• catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Drugs! lol
  • catladyksa
    Options
    Actually I have to heat up one of those pillows in the microwave that has those husks in them and wrap a towel around it and sit it between my back and my chair! Sure does help!! I do love massages too...just can find the time to fit one in!
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    Lol...you are so funny. I finally took an anti-inflammatory and it eased off.
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    I am going to get my massage tomorrow and then heading out of town. I have to go pick my daughter's stuff up from college. I don't mind because she is in the beautiful NC mountains.
  • catladyksa
    Options
    I have been to that part of the USA once...it certainly is beautiful! Sure is different from the high deserts of AZ that I am used to. Why is it I have been stuck in deserts for most of my life! I don't even like them!! Here is a dead desert...in AZ it is a living desert. Still don't like em'! I am off for a long weekend too, but will be here checking in daily. Have fun collecting your daughters stuff...knowing young 'kids' if it was anything like me...you may have to haul trailer to bring her stuff back!! lol
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    You have a safe trip as well and enjoy that nice weekend.