Looking for new Keto friends!

Options
wrenbird
wrenbird Posts: 28 Member
Hello! I am looking for Keto friends too! I just started on this new way of eating a few days ago. I'm excited and anxious to see results. How long have you been on it and how has it worked for you?

Replies

• KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Been eating at keto levels for a few weeks, so still new. I was low carb for several weeks, but found that I felt better the lower I went. So originally keto wasn't planned it just sort of happened. Have lost a total of 23 pounds since January 20th, but about 13 has been in the last month. Still have hormonal upticks on the scale (will always have them), but have finally learned to stay the course. ITS WORKING!
  • aaroncirilo
    aaroncirilo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 26lbs (from 226-200) in around 5-6 weeks... off blood pressure meds..feel great. the first part I was eating too much protein finally getting my percentages correct. :) my wife has lost about 15lbs in same timeframe.. again we was eating too much protein at first.
  • KaptainKatelyn
    KaptainKatelyn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    On and off for a while! Had huge success in the past. Feel free to add me :) I weight in once a week.
  • jonesphotog
    jonesphotog Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    This week will mark 6 months for me that I've been doing Keto. So far as of today I'm down 87 pounds.
  • jmiller1028
    jmiller1028 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Howdy, I have been doing keto for most of the last year, finally gotten strict about it again after a lapse. Any lifestyle where you can eat pork products all the time is great for me. :)