hello!

Options
monicapavlick
monicapavlick Posts: 18 Member
Hi!
I decided to join this group today for some support.
I just need someplace I feel I don't have to defend myself against others assumptions.
I've lurked on the regular message board and you all seem nice :).

Replies

• gerrielips
    gerrielips Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Every one here, with their own distinctive personalities and philosophies,is not only nice, but supportive.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    This group of people will feel like good friends in no time. I actually think of them during the day! You came to the right place. Are you low carb? You can send me a friend request if you want!
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've found it to be wonderful in here too. I've only been at this for about a month and have found much support in this group.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you found us. :smile:
  • RisiM
    RisiM Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    We are the nicest section of the Mfp community - welcome x
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new here also and have been made to feel very welcome. Any advice offered is done so in a kind and supportive manner. Love this group!

Welcome :-)
  • yturie47
    yturie47 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to get help and support. Welcome!
  • Sugarbeat
    Sugarbeat Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • monicapavlick
    monicapavlick Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    This group of people will feel like good friends in no time. I actually think of them during the day! You came to the right place. Are you low carb? You can send me a friend request if you want!

Yes, I am!
    And thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
  • GSD_Mama
    GSD_Mama Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group, feel free to tell us about yourself and learn about others, we are here to help everyone who is committed to a better and healthier lifestyle. You can friend me if you like :)
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,056 Member
    Options
    Welcome ! I am sure that I would have quit MFP if someone from here ( I don't know who...) had not shown me the way over here. The support is wonderful and you will learn a lot. These are the best people !
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    :D