How tall are you and how much is your goal weight

Options

Replies

• lesleyann2711
    lesleyann2711 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My CW is 149lbs and I am 5'3. I would like to get to around 135lbs. I have not worked out body fat yet but do have a trainer so will ask. Getting fed up with being told I'm too thin, which is annoying as I am now a UK size 12, down from 18.
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Im 5 6, 150, I want to get down to 140 but can't seem to loose anything. Ive been trying for 2 years. I like being curvy. I was down to 120 years agi and people thoughtI was anorexic
  • mindiv
    mindiv Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" tall. I'm stuck at 164-166 right now for more than two years. I lost 80+ pounds several years ago, got down to 138 (which was too thin). I'd ideally like to be around 150 so I don't have but 14-15 pounds to lose but for the LIFE of me I can't get it off no matter WHAT I do.
  • anotherrachel
    anotherrachel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", but with a larger frame. I'm about 140 right now and hoping to get back down to 130ish. I'm really more interested in getting into shape than losing weight. Any pounds lost is just a side effect of treating myself well. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself.
  • ALLCAPSKATIE
    ALLCAPSKATIE Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5'8"
    GW about 145/150 although my focus is recompositioning right now.
    My aim is a 18-20% BF

CW: 159 - estimated BF is 24%

I'm going in for a Bodpod Body Composition later this week, so I'll have a better understanding of my current composition/goals then.

I'm larger-framed and have always been naturally muscular (my nickname in sixth grade was "yokes") and so I always thought my goal weight would be higher (like 160) but now that I'm here, I've had to reassess my goals.

Same! I'm 5' 8" with a broad frame (at 130lbs I wore a size 8...at 175lbs I wore a size 8/10...I really do have big bones lol).

I want to be at 135lbs. However, last summer I got very fit and cut but the scale still said 145 (and yes...I still wore a size 8). So I might have to do body fat measurements and see how those numbers change.
  • coastgirl2013
    coastgirl2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    6' cw is 182 dropped 6.5 so far goal weight is 175 but up and down 3 lbs for past few months
  • froggydelights
    froggydelights Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    5'8"
    GW about 145/150 although my focus is recompositioning right now.
    My aim is a 18-20% BF

CW: 159 - estimated BF is 24%

I'm going in for a Bodpod Body Composition later this week, so I'll have a better understanding of my current composition/goals then.

I'm larger-framed and have always been naturally muscular (my nickname in sixth grade was "yokes") and so I always thought my goal weight would be higher (like 160) but now that I'm here, I've had to reassess my goals.

Same! I'm 5' 8" with a broad frame (at 130lbs I wore a size 8...at 175lbs I wore a size 8/10...I really do have big bones lol).

I want to be at 135lbs. However, last summer I got very fit and cut but the scale still said 145 (and yes...I still wore a size 8). So I might have to do body fat measurements and see how those numbers change.

I'm actually currently in a size 8 and I honestly think the absolute smallest I'd be able to get is a 6 (although women's clothing is sized weird anyway).

But yeah, body fat is definitely the way to go.
    I got the results from my bodpod and they were way wonky (think it wasnt calibrated correctly) I'm going to have to rely on Internet calculators and my own measurements I think. My belly button and thigh measurements will probably be my go to measurements.

How muscular were you at your 130 v 145 weights?
  • vanillaorange2
    vanillaorange2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 my goal weigh is 130
  • vflo85
    vflo85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and current weight is 133. My lowest weight has been 110 but I am more comfortable at 126-129. If I can get down to 129, I will be very happy!!
  • SmellyHippy
    SmellyHippy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and currently 156 lbs. My goal is to lose 16 lbs. That would put me at 140 lbs, which seems like a lot I'm sure, but thats the weight where I feel good.
  • KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    katsina76 wrote: »
    I'm 5'3"+ and currently weigh 120. I could probably lose another 4-5# and still look fine, I have a really small frame. What I really need is more muscle and less abdominal fat. I'm actually trying to maintain within a few pounds but shrink my waist and hip/bum measurements.
    Very similar to me. I'm 5'4" and currently at 125 lbs. Want to get back to 120 (weight gain due to very pleasant vacation!)
    Also a small build and want to see decrease in waist and hips.

• Orochimarusi
    Orochimarusi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and currently weigh 128 lbs:) BF 17%, trying to gain few lbs of muscle and get the BF down to 11%
  • cookofdeath
    cookofdeath Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" tall, I weigh 156 my goal weight is 140.
  • modmom1
    modmom1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    5'8 and currently 146. Feel best at 140 but I can't seem to maintain it and keep my sanity.
  • modmom1
    modmom1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    5'8 and currently 146. Feel best at 140 but I can't seem to maintain it and keep my sanity
  • tracyledyard
    tracyledyard Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and weigh 133. My goal would be 125 but having a hard enough time getting to 130. Therefore, mt 1st goal is 130!
  • DanielleBeserra
    DanielleBeserra Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7 and currently 135 lbs. My goal weight is 130. albs to lose and tone up even more is my body goal.
  • RayneScar
    RayneScar Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    5'6" currently 134lbs hoping to get to maybe 126lbs? Mostly concerned with losing bodyfat and toning up tho!
  • tina363
    tina363 Posts: 4
    Options
    5'0 cw is 124lbs want to get back to pre pregnancy weight which was 112lbs I'm in belfast
  • siennaz2015
    Options
    I'm new here and not sure if I'm doing this right but here goes. I'm 5 foot five and now weigh 143 pounds I'd like to weigh 135 pounds.
    Tatarataa wrote: »
    Hi girls,

I was wondering how tall you are and what your goal weight is!