Options
BellaGettinFit
BellaGettinFit Posts: 113 Member
Where are you in your journey?

Replies

• honeynutloop
    honeynutloop Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    197lb. With a goal (at the moment) of 180lb. Just reached onderland. :smile:
  • BellaGettinFit
    Options
    Congrats to you! I have about 18 lbs to go. I cannot wait. What's your goal weight?
  • Itsjustme86
    Itsjustme86 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am at 197 and also have a current goal of 180 (to hopefully be reached by August!) My ultimate goal is 150ish!
  • honeynutloop
    Options
    I'm going to see how i feel at 180lb and then decide what to do then. I've never been that weight as an adult so it's difficult to make a final goal!
  • BellaGettinFit
    Options
    I'm going to see how i feel at 180lb and then decide what to do then. I've never been that weight as an adult so it's difficult to make a final goal!

I completely understand that! I was 146 pre-baby weight 12 years ago! After I got pregnant, I kind of stopped counting. I want to see how I look at 180 but I ultimately would like to end in a normal BMI, not overweight and not obese.
  • honeynutloop
    Options
    2lb down. Now I'm 195lb. 15lb until 180. :smile:
  • honeynutloop
    Options
    Another 2lb gone. Now 193lb which means I've lost 10% of my starting weight. I have adjusted my overall goal to 162lb which is within the healthy range for me and it will mean i have lost 25% of my starting weight. Didn't feel brave/confident enough to aim big (or small) before. :smile:
  • charlenechaz
    charlenechaz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I made it for the first time in years to Onederland-just! I was 199.5 as of this morning. 33.5 pounds down so far and another 1.5 pounds until halfway point. Slow and steady seems to be winning the race, as it has taken me since June to get this far.

Well done to everyone on your journey!