Support Thread: Share your concerns and receive motivation!

Options
mllemuguet
mllemuguet Posts: 29 Member
Hi everyone!

This thread is a space for you to voice the moments when you're feeling down or demotivated. However, this is not a pity thread. We are all on a journey to become healthy and we will then positively support each other along the way!

Take care and hugs!

- Mary

Replies

• chrissy9582
    Options
    I need all the support I can get. I am newly single (divorced 2 weeks ago) mother of young twin children. I have little time for me and get stressed out easily and get down and hard on myself. I am my own worst enemy. I look forward to boosting others (I'm great at that), and getting boosted by others!
    -Christine
  • mllemuguet
    Options
    I need all the support I can get. I am newly single (divorced 2 weeks ago) mother of young twin children. I have little time for me and get stressed out easily and get down and hard on myself. I am my own worst enemy. I look forward to boosting others (I'm great at that), and getting boosted by others!
    -Christine

Hi Christine! Sorry about your situation, but imagine the positive possibilities in your life!!! When I'm short on time and feeling overwhelmed, I make sure I am very kind to myself and make the best choices that I can make. We got this!!
  • as9823
    as9823 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm usually a pretty positive guy with a fairly decent outlook on life! Haha. So I'm also here for some positive reinforcement if anyone needs it! Have a great day everyone!
  • mllemuguet
    Options
    as9823 wrote: »
    I'm usually a pretty positive guy with a fairly decent outlook on life! Haha. So I'm also here for some positive reinforcement if anyone needs it! Have a great day everyone!

awesome!! it's great to have you here!!