hello im new

Options
chezz
chezz Posts: 69 Member
hi everyone
im starting again at the diet im 367.7 so i have a big battle ahead but im ready in mind and body to start again
good luck on your journeys

Replies

• Miss_Mania
    Miss_Mania Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I started off in January this year at 368 lbs. I'm currently sitting at 308. I just want you to know, with the right mind and attitude, the pounds will melt!!!
  • Miss_Mania
    Miss_Mania Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I agree with above, with the right mindset, you can do this! I started at 325 and am around 245 right now. Just keep focused and make sure every day you are keeping your goal in mind. It takes a lot of consistency, but is totally doable. I am going to add you to my friend list!
  • chezz
    Options
    hi girls thanks you for adding me i really want to achieve this and thankyou for showing me there is a light x
  • LoveLynx1988
    LoveLynx1988 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello..I am new to myfitnesspal as of today :-) hoping to find a lot of support and motivation on my weight loss goals
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to right place. I started at 381 and currently at 228. You can do it!
  • chezz
    Options
    thanks cincysweetheart
    well weigh in sunday im now 360.2 going down
    thankyou for the support x
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hi chezz. I started right here in this forum at 419 pounds. With support and determination I have got down to 156 pounds. You can accomplish your goals too. Friend request sent.

Frank
  • chezz
    Options
    hi everyone got weighed this sunday am now 350.8 every week a loss no matter if little or big im so happy i know now i need to add some leslie sansone gentle walking into my life now
  • rdmoore85
    rdmoore85 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can do this!
  • Ginnaye2014
    Ginnaye2014 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    chezz wrote: »
    hi everyone
    im starting again at the diet im 367.7 so i have a big battle ahead but im ready in mind and body to start again
    good luck on your journeys

Im 366.4! You have to add me, we will be battle buddies!