Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weigh In - Week 10

slikorify
slikorify Posts: 130 Member
edited April 2015 in Social Groups
Hey all,

Usual weigh in thread, sorry it's a day late again, still so busy with assignments at the moment so keep forgetting :/. Last deadline is Sunday though so then I just need to revise for exams so should remember to post like normal.

Only a few weeks left in this challenge so thought I'd mention that I might make another similar group after this one ends for anyone that is interested. I'll post on the forums again so we get some new members too hopefully. I know I'll need motivation to stay on track once I finish my exams and head home for summer and I know this group has helped motivate me so having something like this for my summer will definitely help :)

-Jamie

Replies

• jasonraygagnon
    jasonraygagnon Posts: 86 Member
    199.8lbs. I'm interested in part 2 of the 12 week challenge. If I don't see it posted in the groups (I rarely check groups) make sure to send me a message so I can get on board with this.

PS - I'm going to turn it up a notch for the last month to ensure victory is mine!!
  • turtlesmomma
    turtlesmomma Posts: 30 Member
    161.4 I'm in for part 2 also!
  • TanyaS007
    TanyaS007 Posts: 177 Member
    163. I should have known it was too good to be true but it's a small increase. I'm happy with that! Lol! I'm game for part 2. Having the group has been a tremendous help to me. I'm willing to push myself further.
  • kewierschke2
    kewierschke2 Posts: 38 Member
    edited April 2015
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,742 Member
    slikorify wrote: »
    Hey all,

Usual weigh in thread, sorry it's a day late again, still so busy with assignments at the moment so keep forgetting :/. Last deadline is Sunday though so then I just need to revise for exams so should remember to post like normal.

Only a few weeks left in this challenge so thought I'd mention that I might make another similar group after this one ends for anyone that is interested. I'll post on the forums again so we get some new members too hopefully. I know I'll need motivation to stay on track once I finish my exams and head home for summer and I know this group has helped motivate me so having something like this for my summer will definitely help :)

-Jamie

I would like to continue for the next 12 week session, too.
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited April 2015
    Just realised that I missed posting last week. I was 188
    This week - 187
  • 215....count me in for round 2!!!! Message me also if you can! I need to keep up with this awesome accountability and SUPPORT from this group!!!!
  • brinigirl
    brinigirl Posts: 18 Member
    148 and I'm up for part two x
  • SFDonovan
    SFDonovan Posts: 72 Member
  • kewierschke2
    kewierschke2 Posts: 38 Member
    Definitely want to do this again. Really keeps you focused and motivated.
  • Rabby14
    Rabby14 Posts: 224 Member
    I would love to do this again!

I weighed 184.7 last week...I forgot :/

I weigh in tomorrow and will post!
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited April 2015
  • xtina40
    xtina40 Posts: 22 Member