Anyone on this now?

Options
SuperC_sa
SuperC_sa Posts: 48 Member
Hi there

I am starting Body Revolution today, is there anyone also fairly close to the start of the program to join up and motivate with?

C

Replies

• JAT74
    JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Did you start the program? I'm at the end of week 11 so 1 week to go and would definitely recommend it.
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am in the middle of phase 2, end of this week and I'll graduate from disc 5/6 to disc 7/8. Knowing how Jillian progresses, I will probably eat these words but it won't break my heart to say goodbye to disc 5. I hate the 3rd circuit of disc 5 so, so much! Other than that particular circuit I have really enjoyed doing this program.
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I restarted on this Monday. I'm trying to do as many double workout days as possible until I begin my marathon training.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I just restarted on the 23rd. I forgot that I really liked the format of this program.
  • hollyelise68
    hollyelise68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I restarted this week
  • CJMommyof2
    CJMommyof2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just received the DVD set in the mail and am starting today!
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AmeeSandhu
    AmeeSandhu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm uh restarting on Monday the 20th. It's the last time I'm going to restart it!
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I also am going to start on Monday the 20th...been away from exercising program for many months!!!,,,, going to dust off my Jillian BR and review the program/eating plan, go grocery shopping and get ready for Monday :-)
  • morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm going to restart today, dust this off when I get home and do both workout 1 and cardio before heading down the pub tonight. I love this programme and it really helped me tone up and lose inches last year for my holiday.
  • maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm half way through weeks 9/10 and Im dying. I swear it jet got so much harder lol but I'm still going....
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am also half way through weeks 9/10 and I agree that Jillian really dialed it up a notch for these weeks. Cardio 3 is an *kitten* kicker!! I dread doing it. I've done it 3 times total now and it did seem marginally easier today. I also feel like my legs don't get a good amount of rest right now since disc 10 has lots of squats and lunges and then cardio 3 has more squats and lunges and they fall on back to back days.

Seriously, I'm a little scared of discs 11/12. I'll be starting them on Monday, hopefully I live to tell about it ;)
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I am starting Week 7 today!
  • Ydaburgos123
    Ydaburgos123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh cool to see everyone at different phases. I'm starting next week May 18