New to site

Options
Jegboose
Jegboose Posts: 1 Member
Hi
Like many of you I've "tried" everything and I'm hoping that changing my eating habits to healthy low carb choices will finally get me out the gain and lose weight circle. I appreciate any tips anyone may have and it's great to find a safe zone where people won't judge you.

Replies

• audra145
    audra145 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I personally have found that having plenty of easy choices on hand works best for me amd keeps me from cheating. Low carb tortillas make excellent wraps with bacon cheese ham lettuce and mayo. Wings! Hamburger steaks. Eggs with sausage. Try out different things to see what works for you and watch out for sweeteners. Best of luck to you and ask for help if you have any questions at all :-)
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    @Jegboose, welcome to the group. Please do yourself a favor and read the Launch Pad. This is an awesome resource with everything from published articles to simple recipes and you will learn so much! Then read back on a couple of the pages and I think just about any question you may have is discussed. Of course, ask if you don't find what you are looking for. There are some very knowledgeable LCHF people here, who are always willing to help!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,966 Member
    Options
    Yes! Welcome. And do check out the stickied thread on the top of the group page "Start Here. The LCD Launch Pad." And for everything else, we're here. :smile: