Weigh In - Week 10

Options
slikorify
slikorify Posts: 130 Member
edited April 2015 in Social Groups
Hey all,

Usual weigh in thread, sorry it's a day late again, still so busy with assignments at the moment so keep forgetting :/. Last deadline is Sunday though so then I just need to revise for exams so should remember to post like normal.

Only a few weeks left in this challenge so thought I'd mention that I might make another similar group after this one ends for anyone that is interested. I'll post on the forums again so we get some new members too hopefully. I know I'll need motivation to stay on track once I finish my exams and head home for summer and I know this group has helped motivate me so having something like this for my summer will definitely help :)

-Jamie

Replies

• jasonraygagnon
    jasonraygagnon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    199.8lbs. I'm interested in part 2 of the 12 week challenge. If I don't see it posted in the groups (I rarely check groups) make sure to send me a message so I can get on board with this.

PS - I'm going to turn it up a notch for the last month to ensure victory is mine!!
  • turtlesmomma
    turtlesmomma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    161.4 I'm in for part 2 also!
  • TanyaS007
    TanyaS007 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    163. I should have known it was too good to be true but it's a small increase. I'm happy with that! Lol! I'm game for part 2. Having the group has been a tremendous help to me. I'm willing to push myself further.
  • kewierschke2
    kewierschke2 Posts: 38 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,105 Member
    Options
    slikorify wrote: »
    Hey all,

Usual weigh in thread, sorry it's a day late again, still so busy with assignments at the moment so keep forgetting :/. Last deadline is Sunday though so then I just need to revise for exams so should remember to post like normal.

Only a few weeks left in this challenge so thought I'd mention that I might make another similar group after this one ends for anyone that is interested. I'll post on the forums again so we get some new members too hopefully. I know I'll need motivation to stay on track once I finish my exams and head home for summer and I know this group has helped motivate me so having something like this for my summer will definitely help :)

-Jamie

I would like to continue for the next 12 week session, too.
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Just realised that I missed posting last week. I was 188
    This week - 187
  • Survivorstartingover68
    Options
    215....count me in for round 2!!!! Message me also if you can! I need to keep up with this awesome accountability and SUPPORT from this group!!!!
  • brinigirl
    brinigirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    148 and I'm up for part two x
  • SFDonovan
    SFDonovan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
  • kewierschke2
    kewierschke2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Definitely want to do this again. Really keeps you focused and motivated.
  • Rabby14
    Rabby14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this again!

I weighed 184.7 last week...I forgot :/

I weigh in tomorrow and will post!
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • xtina40
    xtina40 Posts: 22 Member