Curious

Options
PeggyS925
PeggyS925 Posts: 88 Member
I'm very interested to getting to know all of you a little better. I would live to know how long you've been on NS and where you're from!

Replies

• PeggyS925
    Options
    Hi - I'm Peggy from Oklahoma. I've been on NS since March 22 (this is day 32) and so far I've "discarded" 12.4 pounds. Still have a ways to go but proud of myself for this accomplishment.
  • Beach949RN
    Beach949RN Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Peggy, I'm Chris from So Cal and on NS since 1/2015 though a member on and off since 2009. This is the LAST time! Started WW 10/28/14 and still go to the meetings for (mostly) accountability so you can say I'm on the combo plan. Has worked for me, down almost 30 lbs. You're doing great! Nice meeting you.
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi Peggy! I'm Jen from SC. I've been on NS since Jan 9th of this year. As of this morning (official weigh day tomorrow) I've lost 22 lbs. I love the NS program! Just not a fan of their technical abilities and the way they have broken up our NS family.
  • allison4224
    allison4224 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm Allison. I've been on NS since August 2014. I've lost 65 pounds so far. And, have 35 more to go. I live in NJ.
  • TheDaddyBear
    TheDaddyBear Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Christopher. Ive been on NS since mid february, and as of yesterday I'm down 28 pounds so far.
  • RoCla
    RoCla Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Rosanna here from Boonville, Indiana. Joined NS in late January and have lost 20 pounds so far. - Still have a long way to go, but am determined to shed the spread. I still am on the fence as to what I see the future of the NS web site to be, but I work on these things and know how often they are in flux. Decisions are made and then abrupt reversals happen. It is usually only the creative team and those in the upper levels of marketing that even have a clue what is really going on until it happens. I think the problems are emanating from the general feeling of community on the existing site and the fear of that falling by the wayside and a sense of betrayal - but then again what do I know. - I'm just a computer geek.
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm Michael (Mike is fine too). My wife Swati and I joined NS on February 22nd. She is also a member of this group but has a "real" job and little time to post. I run our online business from home. Thanks in large part to many of the other people in this group, we have been pretty successful so far. I am down 29 lbs and Swati is down 15 lbs. My profile pic was taken last week after losing 27 lbs and, no, I am not trying to be cool with the glasses - it was sunny outside.
  • MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Im Lisa from North Carolina! Ive been on nutrisystem since January 2015. Ive lost 25lbs and want to loose at least 15 more.
    I want all of you to be my MFP friend so go add me now! Good luck to all of you on this journey!
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    MsDimeo wrote: »
    I want all of you to be my MFP friend so go add me now! Good luck to all of you on this journey!

Me too! :)

• Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm Maria from Massachusetts. 2nd time around on Nutrisystem started on March 24 and I was down 6lbs and now have been gaining and losing the same 2lbs for weeks now. Not sure what's going on but I WILL NOT give up. Please add me as a friend B)
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello Nutrifriends! My name is Randy. I am from New Hampshire. I have been on NS for about a month, and I have lost 22 pounds!
  • grmshelle
    grmshelle Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Shelle from OR. I have gone on and off of NS many times in the past years. This time is going to be a keeper with all of you Pals to help me. I started on April 9th (my grandson turned 17 that day) and have lost 3.5 pounds so far. I have had a battle with this same 15 lbs for years and just want it to stay off. My hardest time is when I get it off and want to maintain.....that is when I will REALLY need support! That's when my love for food and wine always takes ahold of me again. Please feel free to buddy up with me, I've been adding people but probably missed some.
  • jrn8ion
    jrn8ion Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm Kristi, my nieces call me Sissy. Huge Nascar fan, hence "jrn8ion"! Lost 22 lbs in 2009, didn't use discussion boards until 2011 when I was buying shakes and stuff with NS. Back again since April 6th (I think) to lose the 20 lbs I've gained back (I blame menopause), but since I am losing maybe it was my eating habits lol. Tomorrow is weigh in, so wish me luck.
  • Cosmos130
    Cosmos130 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am Joni, from NE Florida. We actually get seasons here, since I am very close to Georgia. Started June last year. Lost over 40 pounds, but I am a very slow loser.
  • kathipostholdefer
    kathipostholdefer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Kathi from Iowa. Started NS just over a year ago. I hope to hit my 70 pound mark with tomorrow's weigh in!
  • jrn8ion
    jrn8ion Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm Kathi from Iowa. Started NS just over a year ago. I hope to hit my 70 pound mark with tomorrow's weigh in!

Wow, that is outstanding Kathi. Best of luck on the weigh in ;)
  • melbelle312
    melbelle312 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My name is Melanie, and I am just outside Chicago. Otherwise known as the 'middle of nowhere'. I have been on NS off and on for the past year, the off times because I had several surgeries. I have lost 20lbs with 36 more to go!
  • MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! My name is Mary. My NS username is/was .1DayAtATime. Today, I changed my MFP username from oneday...to MarySG58! You are view my profile for more personal info. I had lost 62 lbs., but now it is 32! So, I am recommitting to lose 5 lbs. @ a time mini-goals! Slow loser and I NEED to stay focused, determined, and remember, we CAN do this! Have a good MFP day! ;)
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Suzanne from Eastlake, Ohio...about 20 minutes east of Cleveland. I joined Nutrisystem on February 27 of this year. I weigh tomorrow and I am close to a 20 pound loss. Nice to meet a new group as well as my old group of friends!
  • PeggyS925
    Options
    Menelle313 - you haven't been to the middle of nowhere unless youv been to NW Oklahoma!! LOL