New to the group

Options
cancervixen
cancervixen Posts: 34 Member
Hello my name is Hope, most people call me Hopie and I'm 44 and happy to have found the group. I'm currently battling cancer for the 3rd time and planning on kicking it's butt. In the meantime I have this pesky weight issue. I know weight loss is something you really shouldn't be concerned about while battling cancer, but it's more of a healthy lifestyle choice. I'm looking forward to being in the group and meeting and making lots of new friends. God bless!

Replies

• Pamcakes37221
    Pamcakes37221 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good for you, Hopie! :)
    I agree---it's more of a healthy lifestyle choice than anything else. How are you feeling today?
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm Grace, 46 and new to this group. It is nice to know what other 40 somethings are up to on the health and fitness road. I hope you are well Hope!
  • thadden674
    thadden674 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love your name, because you are and have hope! Eating healthy and exercise can't hurt, you've got this!
  • ForeverChasingTheSunsets
    Options
    Nice to meet you Hope! You're right, clean eating and fitness will give you strength to fight that third battle. I'm 46 and just battle the weight issue every day... low thyroid makes it tough but persistence is the key.