Just wanted to introduce myself

Options
sabrina9444
sabrina9444 Posts: 1 Member
edited April 2015 in Social Groups
Hey everyone! I wanted to introduce myself. I'm not new to MFP but very new to talking about my weight on social media. Want to try something new: using the support and motivation of a community to hopefully help me reach my goal weight and STAY THERE. I've lost the same 20-25lbs about 20-30 times. I really want to get a handle on this problem!! So I want to use this forum for accountability. My goal is to log-in for 30 days no matter what!! Will someone support me in my efforts? Happy to do the same.

Replies

• Pamcakes37221
    Pamcakes37221 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!
    I like the 30 days plan. I'll do it, too!
  • mommy9597
    mommy9597 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi !! I'm also not new to MFP but have not utilized the discussion groups I an am struggling with losing weight I'm officially in menopause and am also hypo thyroid I exercise 4-6 days a week and try to eat 1000-1200 calories a day Would love to get some feed back or just have some friends to encourage each other
  • GabinkaP
    GabinkaP Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    No menopause here, but I did have thyroid issues. Oh the fun. Not. I now take synthetic thyroid and seem to have found the right dosage for me. Can't say if it caused any weight gain or loss in me. Seems I got where I am regardless. But I'll take that 30-day challenge too. I'm doing good so far. Weekends are usually spotty because I'm not logged into a computer for at least 8 hours a day. But I do have the app on my tablet.
  • trl2550
    trl2550 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My body seems to WANT to be fat. If I lose weight, I gain it back twice as fast as I lost it. I am determined not to let that happen this time. I want to lose the weight and keep it off, even if my body wants me to be fat. Haha :)
  • mommy9597
    mommy9597 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Weekends are tough for me as well I like to have a few cocktails and I do add then to my calorie count I mean we have to live lol
  • Pamcakes37221
    Pamcakes37221 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    2 days down, 28 to go!! :smile:
  • theselumps66
    theselumps66 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in! Ive been using MFP for the last two months and am not doing very well:( I seem to lose a pound, gain a pound which is soul destroying. I will certainly join you all in the 30 day challenge, I need all the help I can get. By the way I'm 48 and possibly menopausal HELP!!! :o